Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter problem is getting worse

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:13 PM (73 replies)
  • RHawkman
    21 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 8:49 PM

Well Pangaea, I am leaving with you.  I tried, I really did.  Just played a full 18.  The total random nature of absurdity was just too much.  I am by no means a leader on here and don't expect to be, but I shot +12.  Nope, not worth the frustration any longer.  I had a sub 71 avg until this got worse so I am capable of par golf even with the crap equipment, but not any more.  Pay attention admins...I am moving to TW PGA online which does not have near the potential as your game, but they can make the program run the same way each time I play it.  Really sad, too.  Great community, gorgeous images and fantastic tournaments and matching.  Too bad.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 4:13 AM

IT's just getting too bad now. I get annoyed just by checking this site now, as that's usually my state after playing. It just isn't worth it. I've got better things to do.

It's a shame as I was starting to like the new clubs and such, but it's pointless when the game itself rear-ends your rounds time and time again.

Fix the meter issues WGT. It should be your priority above everything else.

• chad711
    9 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 12:20 PM

Six rounds in a row have been screwed now because of the meter stuttering and freezing.

• SmithyFromTO
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:13 PM

overthetop2:

A livid gamer tells you that your swing meter is broken.  What do you do?

• Accept that there's a meter problem and fix it (recommended)
    • Deny the existence of a swing meter
    • Say that there is nothing wrong with your meter and it's on our end
    • Tell them to clear the cache (not recommended)

Why is it not recommended to clear the cache?

Mind you - it didnt or hasnt helped the delay for me - just curious

RSS