Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • BobT
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 7:33 PM

I don't really know where what i am going to say shoulod really go.. but i've chosen here.

i am a mere tour pro having worked my way  up .. albeit very slowly, after 18 months of membership on this wonderful site, and i have thoroughly enjoyed most of the 1100 alt games i have played  in that time and met many lovely people in the process too.  However , and it is a big however!  i have become dissillusioned over the last week of playing..i am doing nothing different to what i have previously done on any shot or putt but it just doesn't work for me anymore. More rough, more bunkers, more overhits, underhits and missed putts from close range than i could have ever imagined. I treat this game as one of my favourite hobbies and have spent about £120 in my membership time on here. Not any more.. this game should be about 'if ya know the answer to the question you should be rewarded' it has ceased to be like that. I don't know why? maybe wgt has tweaked something, i don't know, but i think they have. I will not be spending any more money on here. I would rather play with standard golf balls and lose than pay a dollar for a ball to get the same result. WGT! are you listening? whatever you have done, it seems to me that it was not for the good! Other players are saying it is not the same either..we can't all be wrong, can we? 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 7:52 PM

I have not come across this thread until now and would like to say how WGTicon's (OP) writing skills have greatly improved. Well done sir. : )

Also, it is ridiculous how some players continue to blame WGT for their playing problems. Just so these players know, WGT does not purposely interrupt your meter to make you lose golf balls. It is a flash anomaly caused by an improperly optimized computer.

• flyerfan2
    22 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 3:06 PM

I can't join a challenge skins game as of a few minutes ago as it tells me i don't have the minimum 120 credits which is BS i have more than enough credits.

What gives ?

• hustleking
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 2:04 PM

Dear WGT, 

Fix all the cheats or lose credibility with your member......create a system rating system where players that quit intentionally is tagged where other can view prior to playing against poor sportsmanship...this is suppose to be a game of honor, now you just created another video game where abuser's thrive for money no less.

• JTKerk
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 6:22 PM

YEA

I would like to ask the WGT guys why after 10 days of consecutive play you do not revive any points

• GUYSZO
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 2:10 AM

While I have been a menber since Nov 2011, (and love it by the way) I find it very frustrating that the score cards are not showing the right numbers.

e.g. I just finished 18 holes at "K Island" shot to rounds of 35 and your card showed 73.

Now 35 and 35 are 70 in my book.

This has happened quite a bit actually, I dont know if it has happened to other guys, but for me, its frustrating, shooting a good round (by my standards lol) and not getting the right score, which I assume will affect my overall game average!!

Thanks for your help if you could look into this!!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 6:03 AM

Attn WGT,

Please read and review this copied and pasted issuse from another thread. The "Special videos" from Live Gamer" for free credits are not paying off views. This started about 2 weeks ago when the Live Gamer interface page was changed/updated. They didn't include an "update my views" link so we watch videos and get no additional views.The 7 spinning videos commercials are working fine. Some of these video commercials are up to 5 minutes long and we're wasting our time watching them. I've submitted 4 e mails to Live Gamer and I only receive a standard e mail response back with no action taken on their part. This is your business partner so please kick them in the pants and get the issue resolved. I can't do any more. I'm not the only one complainig about this unresolved issue.

Golfer1967:

Ever since they changed that part of the videos section, I haven't been getting credit for the list of videos to watch.  The rotating ones for 1 credit work, but not the others.  This has been going on for a while now...

Spot on, Ever since the interface was updated, I've been unable to receive my "views" for watching these additional videos. The "update my views" button is gone.  I reported to Live Gamer 4 times and only receive a form e mail saying they'll look into it. It's been about 2 weeks now and nothing. At this point I'd like to see WGT step in and force a fix from Live Gamer. Sitting for sometimes up to 4 minutes watching these videos for nothing is getting old. I don't watch them because I like to watch commercials.

• Proman
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 9:08 AM

Not really a reply but can't see how to post a new thread...

Since Saturday, my game has been very slow.  The game loads about the same, but then I take a shot, and once the ball lands, it kind of bump-fades out (for lack of a better description), and then bump-fades back in.  Much slower and jerkier than it ever has taken, and I have been playing for a couple of years.  I have latest version of
    Adobe flash, more than meet system requirements, and have connected via hard wire at both home and work.  Don't understand it.  Anybody else experiencing this? 

• jpdecoste
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 8:02 AM

thx really helpful...

• hurricane1943
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2012 1:17 AM

WGT is not tracking my stats properly. I have played hundreds of rounds of matchplay and my stats only show that I have played a few rounds. My scoring stats are also not showing up correctly. I scored a hole in one and it is not showing up on my stats profile. Can you help please?

RSS