Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • blueshot
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 8:43 AM

why are we getting "game over with no winner" during alt shot games...it is a complete waste of balls when this happens?

• StuS18
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2024 3:17 PM

same thing. Unable to submit ticket due to form expired.

• HockeyTown2g
    96 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2024 11:22 AM

Hello,

This past week, several of the players in my CC at The Fairway Fanatics Golf Club, are experiencing getting a " 1075 error code. Not eligible to play this tournament " Is there someone I need to contact directly to notify WGT of this bug, and nudge along a fix? 

In talking with other CC owners and players around WGT, it seems to be happening around the timing of a game update. 

Please advise and thank you for any input I can get to give to my members. 

Gary

Someone please reply, fix and advise. Thank you. It's still happening this week. Who can I contact, to get this ticketed for immediate, fix?

*** This is the 2nd week now, and no reply. The 1075 error code is still going on. PLEASE fix and advise, ASAP

Thank you

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2024 1:26 PM

HockeyTown2g:
    This is the 2nd week now, and no reply. The 1075 error code is still going on. PLEASE fix and advise, ASAP

ERROR CODE 1075

• DB296
    279 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM

Been having issues the last few days when entering a tournament. When I press the enter button the screen freezes with the spinning circle of doom doing it's thing for as long as I will let it  and until I lose my patience.  If I back out it shows me entered and says "need to play". When I try to play I get an error message. 

I have figured out that if I close the app and reopen it will ask me if I want to continue or forfeit. At this point it works fine when I press continue. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled WGT 3 times today but that has not fixed the problem. 

Tried reporting problem via help / contact us page and get form expired message.  Tried several times, shortening narration each time with same result, " form expired" .. On 7th try I simply typed "help!" ........Yep, you guessed it, " form expired" LMAO

Checked main forum and discovered it is widespread and not just me. Whew, (wipe sweat off forehead).. My love-hate relationship with WGT continues. 

• HockeyTown2g
    96 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2024 6:41 AM

Hey SamSpayed. 

I have seen Charlie's message to the thread, thank you. I, like many, would like a resolution, because the hard reboot answer simply isn't a fix. It's the game, not the players computer. Nico and his gang, need to get on this. 

Bump and follow. 

Gary

• irzy
    1,358 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2024 7:09 AM

Hey SamSpayed. 

I have seen Charlie's message to the thread, thank you. I, like many, would like a resolution, because the hard reboot answer simply isn't a fix. It's the game, not the players computer. Nico and his gang, need to get on this. 

Bump and follow. 

Gary

If the Proshop had this error code they would fix it in a minute

RSS