Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Bill3574
    67 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 1:39 PM

WGT , has put up a xmas ad saying you can get a free xmas ball. I tried to get one in the Pro shop and it say's I don't have enough credits and wants to charge my credit card to get one for 149 credits. Wgt needs to look into this matter, for I have been logging in since 12/24 has arrived and still no free ball. If this is a joke then keep your lousy ball and merry xmas to you.

• bogeyray
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 12:11 AM

kev - i've similar issues with WGT re skins games, halfway up the 9th i.ve 5 skins in the bank worth 400 credits when player 4 disconnects, we wait the 5 minutes then are told the game is finished due to in-activity and all the credits are lost to WGT. i've e-mailed and got no reply as usual. it's a total joke and as this isn't the 1st time i've been fleeced i'm getting well pissed off !!

• InterCad
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:50 AM

I too was fleeced on 12/22/11 even before the round started the system crashed the game; once reconnected it had taken my credits of 445. What say you WGT?

• 1holeinone
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 8:47 PM

I entered the cabo course for the first time, entered my 40 credit fee - waited for the other players to enter, when the game started - i got booted out and was unable to reenter - loosing my credits.

1holeinone

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 12:50 AM

LindaLuvsTiger:

When I went to put $5.00 on I typed it in but forgot to click on the "CIRCLE" so when it said is that what you want I didn't notice and said OK  Then said I had 5000 credits.  I can't afford it and email you all yesterday 7/11/2011.  I havent  heard back and heard hundreds of people say you all don't respond timely with emails.  I was instructeed to email which I did. 

When will I hear back???  A timely response from WGT is generally with 1-3 days.  That's only fair when players make HUGE $$ mistakes especially when they can't afford that.  Money issues should always be a top priority with EMAILS.

That's what all  poker sites did whenever there was money issues.  You need to understand that not all people are rich and can't afford $50.00.  Yes, I made the mistake but Yes you should respond timely.

Thank you!

Lindaluvstiger

I know this was posted some time ago but simply had to share my experience. Just 2 weeks ago I did the exact thing as you did. I was extremely pissed because I don't really give a flying flip which credit option is the most popular. I don't need WGT holding my hand to make sure I fork enough over. If the $50.00 wasn't preset by WGT then I doubt the $50.00 credit buy would be popular at all. 

The good news is I immediately emailed and explained what happened and within a couple of hours received a reply saying they had credited me back $45.00. I was very surprised. I've sent many, many emails to them and this was the FIRST TIME THEY HAD BOTHERED TO REPLY. Not only relieved my mind but  actually build a very small amt. of trust. VERY SMALL.

• oskarjoh
    793 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 5:20 AM

Played the WGT Fall tourney on 31 of desember , shot a 59 and got a double eagle.

The double eagle doesnt show up in my profile..........why.

oskarjoh

• Dogdoooo
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:03 AM

Yep, same thing here. Three of us in a skins game last night.. Kicks us out (permanently) on hole 14 and takes all of our credits. This is the second or third time. Looks like after three loads it forfeits for you. I'm (we're) done with skins game.

• Sampomoon
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 2:51 PM

This MF site!!!! Im playing a skins game and winning and suddenly these MF plrs wants to get out ....in last hole. Im jammed and no one gets nothing. FCK U WGT.

• club578
    561 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 2:22 PM

how did i go from tour pro 70 to tour pro 80 in 1 day are you kidding me!

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 7:13 PM

club578:

how did i go from tour pro 70 to tour pro 80 in 1 day are you kidding me!

When you advance to the next tier your average is reset. You played 2 rounds as a tour pro shooting a 35 and a 45 that equates to an 80 average. 

RSS