Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • rarpicharpard
    12 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 6:00 AM

I took a survey yesterday for 150 points. Still nothing posted on my account. Please advise me how to get the credits due to me when taking a survey. Thanks.

• CocoaKrispies
    9 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 7:25 PM

Hi,

I just got done playing Whistler... I shot a 36... Not that I'm happy about that but thats what I shot. For some reason. On my home page it says I shot a 37. Score card said 36. Seems like a glitch in reporting? Please fix if possible. I shot bad but I kept it even for first round there.

Thank you!

• CocoaKrispies
    9 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:21 PM

Best advice you for Shoop... Just keep your fingers off the keyboard! I don't need to hear such a remark when you do not even know me. Just wanted WGT to know I discovered a bug or glitch in reporting. So please for the sake of all of us who care... Just keep your thoughts to yourself if you cant help in ANY way at all!

• NoNepotism
    24 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 10:53 PM

WGT promised a free green ball on St. Pat's Day 2012.

Logged in at 1:54 a.m. EDT March 17 to play and get the ball. No ball available.

Another WGT scam to fleece paying customers.

• redbarr
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2012 6:47 AM

Just to let you know I received mine that day

• rawright
    11 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 6:23 PM

i was just robbed won 750 credits in a challenge and did not recieve them what up wgt!!!!!!!!!!!!

• philking62
    40 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 6:59 PM

I am the owner of a country club, and I have quite a few questions.  First, please explain why when hitting into a 5 mph headwind, with a fairway wood rated at 230 yds, and the shot is 260 yds, with a perfect hit (ding), the ball flies the green everytime..2nd, why with the same club, and a downwind shot of about 248 yds,  (ding) the ball only goes 196 yds??? Oh the ball....Callaway (lvl 48)...3rd, on the advice of a friend, I purchased the Putter Pal, and have been using it quite often....with the putter I use I have the distances really down to a science, which is good....Then Please tell me why and how it's possible to 4 putt from 1ft 3" on 2 holes in succession. It was like someone was steering the ball.  I have spent quite a bit of money on this game, and I've just about had it with all the god damn bugs in this game.  This game is a far cry from any other game on the market.  You can rest assured I will not spend another damn dime on this game, and at this point I really don't give a *** if you delete my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Duffermagoo
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 5:31 AM

When I played a tourament my premium orange balls dissappeared from my bag! The following day I played 9 holes and they are still missing. I've also been having a problem adjusting the pointer for break when I putt. I adjust for the break and strike the ball perfectly and the ball travels as if I did nothing. This cost me six strokes in the tournament!

• Duffermagoo
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 4:29 AM

I took one for 450 credits and I didn't get them. I am getting a $hitload of phone calls from telemarketers linked to the survey though...

RSS