Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 7:16 PM

Your profile does show 1 double eagle in your stats. But on the 31st your activity shows you making 2 eagles in the round. 2 eagles is just that 2 eagles it is not a double eagle.

• toddhodge
    63 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:38 PM

i have enclosed 2 captures of the match . this fellow named madash  started a skins match  in which i joined in  along with 2 other gentlemen . it cost 225 to enter skins match. one of the gentlemen won first 2 skins  and i won the next 6. on the last hole with just 2 people to putt out madash picked his ball up and disconected himself from game. the game took us back to the waiting page and madash never came back and it took the three of us  back to game  and instead of having me on the green putting it had me on the number 10 hole teeing off. i tried to hit  ball and it froze me up 2 times and third time it said i forfeted the match and that i lost all skins for forfeting in which i didnt forfeit. i not only lost all 6 skins but also lost the credits i joined  with.  i truely believe this gentleman knew this would happen but in any way  i  am asking for the skins i entered with and any of the 6 that i won as you can see from the screen shot that i had won 6 skins ty  for your help . toddhodge

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 10:01 PM

i wouldn,t  play  a  skins game  for credits on this  site  people really think they are in  control of all  shots all games and  spots in any  match are preprogramed just hope  you join a game in the right spot.i been playing long enough to watch the  the  bs of some  shots and how  winds change have  seen yardage recorded  before ball lands on green or  come to a  stop.go figure wgt controls distance of any shot you take just like they program there clubs and balls they sell wake up people this is like playing pogo.

• curlytim
    2,372 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 4:45 PM

Hi

Just played skins myself and another player both agreed we had 5 shots each but it counted 6 and 4 a miss count, whats that all about. Not happened to me before but now i am told its not the first time. This has totally ruined a brilliant game. Not happy.

Regards Curlytim

• LarryD42
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 8:24 AM

As a new player I was surprised to see WGT offered 25 XP for playing a Practice Round On Kiawah but when I got to the 8th hole Par 3 I was -4 under and WGT kicked me off.  I didn't get the XP and didn't get to finish the game.

• ragefire
    1,100 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 6:00 PM

I lost 4 balls (before i quit) thanks to wgt placing me here after a meter spike into the water, can't be right surely??  i aimed further left with each shot just wasn't having it.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=fd131750-3a63-479f-82ae-9fe8001c5128

• Rapidroy1
    7 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 11:10 PM

This is Rapidroy1, I hope u get this WGT  won't let me buys credit's what's up......

• renewell
    35 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 9:46 PM

very well answered.  now i have another question.  i recently read that WGT had a trade in policy.  How do we do this and is it possible to give your old clubs to another player?  Thanks.

• renewell
    35 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 10:10 PM

i did the same thing on a different course the other day.   I drove into the trees and the only shot i had was to the adjacent fairway.  lo and behold it was ob.  according to the rules of golf the entire course is in play unless ob stakes are in place and visible.  and concerning the rules, why doesnt wgt follow match play rules stricly.  no matter where each player's ball is it is always the one farthest from the hole who plays first not the one who is not on the green. 

• renewell
    35 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 10:30 PM

very good question.  wgt visuals are a real joke.  balls resting on edge of fairway are deemed to be in the rough and sometimes vice versa.  players who should be standing in bunkers or edge of water are seemingly standing on top of water or bunker but not bent over to play shot.  no way you can have ball 3 feet below your feet and you dont have to bend over to hit it.  wgt needs to figure out how to get more realistic visuals.

RSS