Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for Mac

Sun, Dec 3 2023 4:32 AM (117 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 2:21 PM

WGT Desktop Early Access is now available for Mac. 

You can download it HERE

This release is the most current so all features are the same as the Windows version. 

Be sure to let me know any feedback you have and any issues you encounter. 

Please keep all feedback and issues in the WGT Desktop Early Access Forum. 

Thanks,

_CHAMPION 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 6:55 AM

Looks the same as the version on my iPad , can't say I like the avatar look although if you put it in a high resolution she becomes tall and slim lol....

playing the game was pretty well the same

I can't find any of my avatar outfits and bags I own

my balls are all there

other than that , it's ok....i'll keep checking it out to find the flaws , I don't have the time right now to go further.

• carlosdev
    2,526 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 7:11 AM

L O L 

Iam gona step into this new world now lol 

Ty Champ!!! 

- Carl 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 7:25 AM

I'll try it today after my regular rounds.

Thanks Champ

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 8:30 AM

patriciawilliams:

Bags will be gone with flash, so the stand bag plus will be no more, avatars also, but maybe we could sell them back at a reduced rate, after all I bought a lot, probably over $50. 

• carlosdev
    2,526 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 9:23 AM

My avatar is glittering like Galaxy stars. 

Is it a feature or something? 

- Carl

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 2:51 PM

andwhy67:

patriciawilliams:

Bags will be gone with flash, so the stand bag plus will be no more, avatars also, but maybe we could sell them back at a reduced rate, after all I bought a lot, probably over $50. 

I have most of the outfits in blond and brunette plus all of the bags ( match them to what I was wearing) :)

therefore.....I have a lot of $'s invested in my avatar, I sure hope WGT plans on compensating or at least give a voucher for equal value of what I own for this new version ?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:03 PM

patriciawilliams:

andwhy67:

patriciawilliams:

I have most of the outfits in blond and brunette plus all of the bags ( match them to what I was wearing) :)

therefore.....I have a lot of

s invested in my avatar, I sure hope WGT plans on compensating or at least give a voucher for equal value of what I own for this new version ?

I have a bag + and a few avatars I have gotten over the years. I hate to lose them also

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:35 PM

DonCaron:
    I hate to lose them also

If I recall correctly, Champion stated early on after the release, that they would be looking into the avatar situation.

Don

• joetortoise
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 5:27 PM

Unless I have missed something when I tried to play, I have one major issue with the application.  It does look and act like the game on my iPad, and unfortunately it has no way of altering the size of the playing window.  Either you get the iPad size or you get full screen on your monitor.  Because I have a large monitor and keep other windows open, I can't play full screen, and the other option is simply too small to play comfortably.

RSS