Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Duffermagoo
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 6:09 AM

I played 9 holes this morning and lost another seven strokes to the putt pointer! Still looking for my 450 credits for taking the survey and still wondering what happened to the orange bells I PURCHASED from the pro shop...

I'm STILL waiting to hear from someone at WGT about my credits and orange golf balls!

• philking62
    40 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 8:24 AM

Please answer a few questions I have...Why does a 25 yrd "flop" shot run out to 50 yrds??  it's been my experience when hitting a flop shot it stops dead, the distance it's hit...Why does a down hill putt of 25 ft, and hit for about 13 feet, only go 3.6 feet???  Why does an uphill putt of 40 feet, and hit for 45 feet, go almost 100 feet????  (Blue grid is uphill, and red grid is downhill isn't it???)  Why does a 2mph cross wind, act like a 25 mph cross wind????  Why, with a 15mph tail wind and a shot of 160 yrds, when using a club rated for 145 yrds, only go 96 yrds when hit with full power, and on the money????  How can a fairway wood with a distance of 230yrds fly the green at a distance of 280 yrds, with a 10 mph headwind.????

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CLAIM THIS TO BE THE MOST REALISTIC GOLF GAME WITH THESE ERRORS???????    One last question.  Why when u hit a perfect shot to the green, and the screen shows that the shot was 130yrds, the ball comes to rest just below the pin at 129 yrds, and the distance to the hole is 1 yrd, but when the screen changes to show the putting green, the distance is 7.8 feet????  Is that a new type of math I"m not aware of????

I think you all need to regroup, and correct these errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• froggyman100
    34 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 3:40 PM

Past three days I've not been able to complete a round! My machine is not the problem. All the settings are where they should be. Get a few holes into a game and it locks and sends me "Unexpected Error" message and shuts down. I've NEVER had a problem in the past with the exception of someone quitting mid hole.

Doesn't do any good to report bugs, which I have, if nobody is going to take them seriously and fix them! FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!

• cubacayococo
    5 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:15 AM

can see the leaderboard on every tournament in my CC?

Have you a problem ?

Thanks

• icepig
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 1:55 PM

So, I rented some free clubs, and can no longer get any of the games loaded, are there any restrictions?

• DJW2307
    13,398 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 4:22 AM

cubacayococo:

can see the leaderboard on every tournament in my CC?

Have you a problem ?

Thanks

I run weekly tournaments in our CC and since Friday (6th April) I have been having problems on 3 different pc's viewing scoreboards for those events. I have done all the usual clearing of cache / temp files and whilst the tournament page loads, it just loads the leader and my own position and has the green loading box showing next to the word Leaderboard. The list of scores below that continues not to show...Is there anything else I should be doing that may help to correct this fault please?

Thanks

David

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 9:52 AM

Not enough ladies.      ;)

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:17 AM

I am having the same problem. I thought it was just me. Please reply to me if you find a solution.

• 08stang
    3 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:47 AM

i cant get any leaderboards to load. any1 else having this problem? any suggestions on whats wrong?

thanks

• MikeyCritter
    77 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:49 AM

Well what about the bug in the dark spot on wgts backside, this changing the course difficulty is really, really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really getting old get the hint wgt some of are here to stay quit pi$$ing so many of us offffffffffff

RSS