Forums

Help › Forums

The hottest thread is gone!

Tue, Jun 27 2017 12:37 PM (98 replies)
  • stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 3:27 PM

garyk49:

And, apparently, they don't like it pointed out to them.  Hence, make the evidence disappear.

Just remember Jim, if we are both thinking the same person, he staunchly supported 2 that got booted.

YankeeJim:

LMFAO. You have some big 'nads. You know damn well nobody can out you so you come in here and rub everyone's face in it. Nice play, deflector.

And yes, Garyk49, that's when the light bulb went off in his head. If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.  

those % stats dont make sense either going on his RG scorecards,now its getting interesting :0

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 5:07 PM

stevietwotimes:

garyk49:

And, apparently, they don't like it pointed out to them.  Hence, make the evidence disappear.

Just remember Jim, if we are both thinking the same person, he staunchly supported 2 that got booted.

YankeeJim:

LMFAO. You have some big 'nads. You know damn well nobody can out you so you come in here and rub everyone's face in it. Nice play, deflector.

And yes, Garyk49, that's when the light bulb went off in his head. If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.  

those % stats dont make sense either going on his RG scorecards,now its getting interesting :0

love this tread:) anyone with some kind of knowledge of this game knows what's going on.. It's just a matter of time.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 3:19 AM

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 7:39 AM

a new beth has ended. So far 3, maybe 4, cheats is inside top 15.

Guide to read player-stats and when alarm bells should ring.

Shoot in mid 50's with:

9-10 feet average distance to pin

while

player chip and putts like a piece of sh.. (60% scrambling, 1,45 putting)

Then you know it doesnt matter that their short game sucks, because the otto Dingos will help them get close.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 2:46 PM

Lol

@duffputt

So, basically what you're saying is that if I were to shoot a low score in the VUSO and qualify or perhaps give a high stakes RG a go and post yet another low score that means I must be cheating?  

Not possible that someone who's been playing for a while just had a round, or woah hold on maybe got better?

What I'm reading is that if you're not one of the elite players well then it's just not possible for you to shoot that low and do well against them.

Are there cheats?  Sure there are they live in every game so this one is no different.

But, you're basically telling everyone on these forums that anyone who's stats are how you describe and who has posted a score you don't agree with must be cheating.

Ridiculous.

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 3:28 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

11BC2:

Young46:
    Probably my fault, I mentioned that a competitor to WGT is releasing their new game on Tuesday ... oops.
    24 Carat Gold Driver!!!   Chris and Simon should be in Heaven  ;).

Hmmm... I'm so tempted to preorder it for the 24K Gold Driver so that I become the first player owning gold equipment in both golf games. (Nah, being a sucker once in your lifetime is enough. Never again.)

You're going to have wait in line Simon... I got there first. Lol.

Chris

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 3:57 PM

Just cause some players greatly improve in time, doesn't mean they cheat whatsoever. Think about how bad ya'll played when at a lower tier, i mean, no comparison to now right? Some chaps just take longer to catch on, especially in the realm of putting. If you have no concrete evidence of a cheat, keep your mouth shut and presume innocence until proven guilty. If it bothers you that much, contact WGT and they'll take care of it, no need to point fingers. Cheers.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 3:59 PM

kavvz:

So, basically what you're saying is that if I were to shoot a low score in the VUSO and qualify or perhaps give a high stakes RG a go and post yet another low score that means I must be cheating?  

Nope Duff did not say that at all.  Well not exactly anyway.

Not possible that someone who's been playing for a while just had a round, or woah hold on maybe got better?

Maybe it has something to do with how you/they might have got better.

What I'm reading is that if you're not one of the elite players well then it's just not possible for you to shoot that low and do well against them.

If you are aware of whom this has been pointed at, then apparently you don't know the story.  Lets see, hmmmmmmmmm,  remembering, were they Germans.

Enough said, holding fingers to stop typing.

Thought this might sort of fit, as it has become deafening.  Attention to elsewhere maybe.

Liked this one, instead of using the original, thought it fit better.  Just wish I knew or would of taken the time to do some editing at the end.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 4:46 PM

garyk49:

kavvz:

Nope Duff did not say that at all.  Well not exactly anyway.

Is it not at all, or not exactly?  My stats are worse than the numbers mentioned.  I'd say that it is it exactly.

garyk49:

kavvz:

Maybe it has something to do with how you/they might have got better.

Maybe, but that's not what was said.  It was a blatant -- if your stats are this, and you post these scores, you cheat.

garyk49:

kavvz:

If you are aware of whom this has been pointed at, then apparently you don't know the story.  Lets see, hmmmmmmmmm,  remembering, were they Germans.

It's been pointed at these top 3/4 in the 1000cr ready go and anyone who chips & putts like a piece of sh.. right?

You all need to get over yourselves.  Sometime, somewhere someone will come along and have a round or just get better.  To look at one's stats alone -- especially considering they are cumulative from Hack is suspect at best.

RSS