Help › Forums

Red dot green dot

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 2 2024 12:32 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • shane8612
    41 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2024 12:09 PM

Could anyone tell me what the red dot and green dot means next to friends. I assume it means they are available to challenge or not?

Thank’s Shane

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2024 8:54 AM

shane8612:
    Could anyone tell me what the red dot and green dot means next to friends

Red dot means they are online but playing, so not really available to play at that moment.

Green dot means they are online and not playing at that moment.

In the old "flash days" there was also a blue dot which meant online and looking for a game.

• ScottHope
    10,122 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2024 10:05 AM
    Ready

Oh yeah!

• shane8612
    41 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2024 11:16 AM

Thank you !

• RoggRR
    588 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2024 2:25 PM

... and in old wgt you could see your own dot (status light) on the screen. It was realy easy to change it in any of these: red, green, blue or gray.

Chat box was small on the left upper side of the screen, where also was dropping list of your friends and their status dots.

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2024 2:36 PM

RoggRR:
    It was realy easy to change it in any of these: red, green, blue or gray.

Totally convenient to be able to be playing, know someone signed in, because you had the alert sound, check friends to see who it is, and then turn your status to gray (offline) in order to hide, all without leaving the game.

I really miss that feature.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2024 11:46 AM

HamdenPro:

RoggRR:
    It was realy easy to change it in any of these: red, green, blue or gray.

Totally convenient to be able to be playing, know someone signed in, because you had the alert sound, check friends to see who it is, and then turn your status to gray (offline) in order to hide, all without leaving the game.

I really miss that feature.

It’s not totally the same but on my iPad whilst playing I touch the three dots top left of screen to go to settings and from there say online or offline and save , during a game and it doesn’t mess up the game even in coin rooms . I expect you knew that but just incase you didn’t . 

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2024 12:01 PM

bossbird:
    I touch the three dots top left of screen to go to settings and from there say online or offline and save

Yes, I was aware that you can access settings while "in game". If playing alone, not a big deal but you do not get a "ping" if a friend signs on. If playing with others, if between players, and one player access the settings, I believe everyone else starts spinning until that player closes settings and returns to the game screen.

Also, while playing with others, the settings screen covers the game whereas, in the old "days" changing status never interfered with game in any way.

• ScottHope
    10,122 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2024 1:50 PM
    How things used to be...

EDIT : Yes Steff.  ; )

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2024 2:08 PM

ScottHope:
    How things used to be...

You do know, when you say that, HE will come?

• PAGES
RSS