Forums

Help › Forums

The hottest thread is gone!

Tue, Jun 27 2017 12:37 PM (98 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 3:08 AM

Hi Woody,

Clicked on it as you suggested, line item #4 is what I'm talking about. With a pro subscription, with most of those, is where you gather the real meat & potatoes

Enable a detailed visitor log with additional information about your most recent visitors.

That ^^^ right there is what I have come to know as garnishing, mining, personalized data, from visitors.

I am not going to use yours, as I already have the necessary tools I need. Give me a while, and I will try to take a screen shot of mine, without to much localization, of any visitors, that are not identifiable to the public.

I will post it, on a slow day. 

If you're feeling really adventurous, I will send you a link outside this venue. Then you can visit, and I will tell you where you live, the color of your house, apartment, and what brand of car is parked in the driveway.

It's all to easy today, with the right tools.

Peace unto thee

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 7:57 AM

@jim give me a few its gonna take some searching through my email but I will send the exact reason I got booted and like I said I did get my account back in 2015 so if it were taking for cheat engine I would of never got it back. And there sure was Skype talk and I got a few of those messages that were altered so anyone can say what they want but question is do you think wgt gave me my account back if they seen me cheating 🤔🤔🤔 nope I'll supply email in few.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 8:54 AM

Mcduff61:
    Do any of you WGT players feel like you deserve better for the time and money you put into this game?

No, I already get everything I pretty much deserve for the effort I put in. While it's aggravating as all get out to see gamers pillage and plunder this game, they're not in my world so all I do is get bothered by it. And laugh, too. The latest VUSO leaderboard is a laugh riot and makes me quite happy I'm not desperate for that fake success. 

This is a great golf game as far as I'm concerned. I enjoy the hell out of AS and all the characters I hang with, many of which have no clue about the dark side of all of it. And those that do have a clue laugh along with me. :-)

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 9:03 AM

Mcduff61:
    Do any of you WGT players feel like you deserve better for the time and money you put into this game? That is the question I want you to think about.

For me, that would pretty much be a "no."

Of course, there are things I would like to see improved upon. But that's true of any product or service. Overall, I'm very happy with the WGT experience.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 9:23 AM

+ 1 ^^^

Mcduff61:
      There have been several threads over the last year or so calling for boycotts, petitions

Apparently, they are never ending

Image result for back to work gif

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 11:06 AM

@jim  or anyone else here is one thing you need to know. Skype will not get any player booted how do you know who you are talking to? I hope not cause of a name because anyone can change name on Skype and take someone else profile picture now you are me or they are you. But some of the guys y'all look up to that swore they had rigged accounts let me log into there accounts so I could prove that theory wrong. Even players you post tips from in your cc. Not saying I was proud to do it but before anyone points a finger at me I would look at the people around you. Now when wgt received a email about suspicion of me cheating this is why I got closed down and ended up getting my account back so people need to speak of what they actually know and not what they see. https://prnt.sc/foueuu that is why I lost my account then once I got it back someone basically complained about them letting me back on so I got booted again and I'm fine with that but there is plenty that did worse than me but they had to make an example out of me just like Michael Vick plenty of people dog fight but they sent him to prison to make an example out of someone . And to clarify most of those accounts were when I made fake accounts to receive free balls something that plenty of players did but you guys must work for wgt cause you seem to have my emails and know everything. 

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 11:07 AM
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 11:39 AM

Sarcasm on

Maybe there are no cheats here on WGT, just players that wake up one day and shoot the score of their life in a paying tournement.

Sarcasm off.

We all find it real strange, espicially knowing some past history of some players.  To look at the VUSO scores and then look at their profiles and see that very low 50's were posted as their first full attempt at the course,(and it's their only attempt) on day one, no less.  And not the names you expect to see there.  Oh sure, I know, don't want to post the mid to low 60's, or even high 50's that were shot.  Going for the Gusto here, only gonna post a 52 or a 53 as my only attempt.  And, others don't question this?  I guess I need to just give up at this point.

The backdoor was not available for that long before that tourney began.

To look at other profiles and see mulitple attempts to post low, before doing so. Understandable to become better with more plays, but right out of the gate?

Maybe some of you are not seeing this, and maybe all is legit.

Sarcasm, back off.

There ya go folks, it's laid out right in front of you all in one post.  It's what this has been all about.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 12:37 PM

I have only just one question for whoever wants to answer...

About stats:

When we see a hack or an amateur with outrageous stats, we can say safely that he/she is a multiple account. When we see a 60+ avg players to shoot mid 50s all of a sudden, what do we say? When we see players with 1.5 avg in putting, with 55% of first putt to write down 17 and 18 birdies all of a sudden, what do we say? Wow it's a miracle?

For me things are clear. There are a lot of cheaters in here, but it's only my opinion. I can't prove that, so i can't accuse anyone. The only way for me to be sure about a player is to have with him/her many many alt matches. I don't give a dam for players with 0 alt and mps. They are invisible for me...do not count at all as players even they hit 48 or 49 per round.

RSS