Forums

Help › Forums

The hottest thread is gone!

Tue, Jun 27 2017 12:37 PM (98 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 5:17 AM

YankeeJim:
    They've already tried backing into a solution with this  ding % bit that Young46 trashed in a heartbeat.

Looks like a stone age club from where I sit.  I am sure it catches some that are cheating - maybe mostly.  BUT that is not good enough.  They made the huge fanfare, and then we find out that if you really target credit stuff on the leaderboards you run the risk of an echo sounding team adding up dings (if it is all actually dings they count), and you are gone unless it's all on twitch.....

Great basic platform but why work to get better - mapping, notes around courses, practice putting to go and surround yourself with L90 "ladies" with few RRs who are pretty much guaranteed 56 every time..............And that's the tip of the iceberg.  EDIT: Surround is too strong, but it's an issue.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 6:18 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Grow up learn the game and stop finger pointing , and beating around the bush you have something to say ,say it , and say it loud if your right the accused will get banned, if your wrong you'll get banned the choise is yours.

LMFAO. You have some big 'nads. You know damn well nobody can out you so you come in here and rub everyone's face in it. Nice play, deflector.

And yes, Garyk49, that's when the light bulb went off in his head. If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.  

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 9:01 AM

YankeeJim:

Woodoworkery:
    Grow up learn the game and stop finger pointing , and beating around the bush you have something to say ,say it , and say it loud if your right the accused will get banned, if your wrong you'll get banned the choise is yours.

LMFAO. You have some big 'nads. You know damn well nobody can out you so you come in here and rub everyone's face in it. Nice play, deflector.

And yes, Garyk49, that's when the light bulb went off in his head. If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.  

Wow didnt see that coming . Dont know what caused it but definitely didnt see it coming .

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 10:08 AM

lonniescott711:

YankeeJim:

Woodoworkery:

Wow didnt see that coming . Dont know what caused it but definitely didnt see it coming .

Old news Lonnie.... ;-)

Some ppl got real good, real quick, after being mediocre for years!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 10:44 AM

lonniescott711:

My exact thought the Monday the VUSO started. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 10:58 AM

I would imagine this thread is short lived also.  But what you didn't see coming goes back to a comment in the other thread that disappeared(no wonder players are leaving), that had nothing to do with the OP nor the idiot who posted the video.  It sorted spilled into this one.

Jim knows, I know, and the other Gary knows, of what is being referred to, as I am sure others do also. Or we surmise anyway.  Of course there is no proof, but real strange, indeed. 

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 11:09 AM

YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:

My exact thought the Monday the VUSO started. 

Yes I too must say I was quite surprised at scores posted . Was also surprised by those who posted them . Talk about a WTF moment but with some just chalked it up to a very lucky round . My best was a 58 and the line was 57 and then it moved back to 56 . I refuse to chase the rabbit but still play the course just for the fun of it . Shouldnt have to wait until after the V.O. just to play the course .

The way I see it they may cheat the cut but those 4 rounds will tell the real story . You can bet WGT will be all over this tournament .

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 2:19 PM

Machines!!

PaulTon:

Period unnecessary, my good friend.  :-)

Woodoworkery:

Lol, you tell 'em, Woodo!  Cheers, brother.  :-)

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 2:32 PM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 2:42 PM

Dougie4042:
    Woodoworkery:

Is it even possible to finger point and beat around the bush?

Dougie4042:
    Lol, you tell 'em, Woodo!  Cheers, brother.  :-)

Wish he would.

RSS