Forums

Help › Forums

The hottest thread is gone!

Tue, Jun 27 2017 12:37 PM (98 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 3:35 PM

Its very rare the mods answer anything .

You know they are reading because they quickly jump on and delete various threads, but they just think answering queries can be done by the forum users on here so why bother.

Can they look at these leaderboards folk mention on here, do you not see the cheats that are blatantly hitting low rounds in big credit comps when they have only been playing a month or so. No , they will add them to their player spotlight instead....you could not make it up.

Ive said it before, the only good comps on these forums are the ones set up by WGT members, other than button pressing for the weeklies each week, what do they organise, THE CLASH..........wow, great fkin work.

Now and again they used to set up a quiz asking where a mod was going on holiday or summit.........who gives a flying f...

Sort the naffin cheats and multis out or do we all have to tell you who those are as well.

As long as folk are buying credits , then they aint interested. But in truth its the innocent folk who are being fleeced who are buying........the cheats are just rounding them up and selling them on.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 4:31 PM

bubbsboy:
    Sort the naffin cheats and multis out or do we all have to tell you who those are as well

This latest revelation, for me, has caused me to think really hard about how it can even happen in the first place. When I saw someone my age with my average ability all of a sudden own the leaderboard after all these years I really wondered how possible that was.  I keep coming around to the same answer- there's nothing WGT can do about it.

They have no way of knowing what's going on on your machine, they only have the results. They've already tried backing into a solution with this  ding % bit that Young46 trashed in a heartbeat. WE see it happen and figure out what's going on but short of a screenshot, how do they know someone's being a jackass? To my layperson way of thinking, they can't

We can't out them and they can't see them. Howzat fer a pickle?  LOL

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 8:19 PM

And, apparently, they don't like it pointed out to them.  Hence, make the evidence disappear.

Just remember Jim, if we are both thinking the same person, he staunchly supported 2 that got booted.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 9:24 PM

How dare that bastrid, kick them all out I say. That average no good , getting better at this game. Kick his ass out

Oh you do know that there are 3 other games out there. So if your unhappy with the way things are run around here don't  hesitate.

What do you guys do just sit and think , or creep on other players ?   It probably goes something like this " Now how can I be real cool and word this to where I won't get myself in trouble"  How pathetic, all you guys act like a bunch of high school girls.

Grow up learn the game and stop finger pointing , and beating around the bush you have something to say ,say it , and say it loud if your right the accused will get banned, if your wrong you'll get banned the choise is yours.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 11:30 PM

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 12:36 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

What happened to the thread "no wonder players are leaving"??

I've been enjoying reading it lately and now it's gone just like that overnight!

What was wrong with it?! Did it expose too much of WGT's embarrassing facts that the company hasn't got the cheating under control? :-/

Come on, WGT! Don't regulate the freedom of expression, but the cheaters!

Probably my fault, I mentioned that a competitor to WGT is releasing their new game on Tuesday ... oops.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 12:58 AM

Young46:
    Probably my fault, I mentioned that a competitor to WGT is releasing their new game on Tuesday ... oops.
    24 Carat Gold Driver!!!   Chris and Simon should be in Heaven  ;).

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 2:51 AM

11BC2:

Young46:
    24 Carat Gold Driver!!!   Chris and Simon should be in Heaven  ;).

Hmmm... I'm so tempted to preorder it for the 24K Gold Driver so that I become the first player owning gold equipment in both golf games. (Nah, being a sucker once in your lifetime is enough. Never again.)

Now that the rival game is being mentioned again, this thread is prone to be deleted soon.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 4:14 AM

If TG is that worried about the competition, that it has any mention of competitors, in these threads, abolished, I would say a red flag is waving fervently

Can someone send me a PM with the name of the "new kid in town"?

Just for educative purposes only, of course

RSS