Help › Forums

East vs West (Ryder Cup Edition 2023)

Sat, Sep 30 2023 5:56 PM (215 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 9:05 AM

Yiannis1970:

PS

One last thing. If you change your monitor's resolution and everything is stretched up, right click on your desktop and you should find something like Intel graphic settings/properties. Go there and search for: Scaling. 1. The scaling must be done from the card and not monitor, 2. Set it up to: keep aspect ratio and NOT fullscreen.

Look above as well.

1024 x 768 60 Hz.

Maintain aspect ratio.

You are going to have black bars on the left and on the right.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 10:06 AM

Yiannis1970:

Hey Jure. You need to change first your monitor's resolution to 1024 x 768 60Hz, in order for OBS to give you the option. As you say above, you haven't done that, cause the native resolution of your monitor remains 1366 x 768, therefore obs gives you this option too.

Play fullscreen if you can, not window.

I'll try that. Btw, as for the game, I always have that on full screen and 1024x768, with the black sides and it's the only way I play since flash went away.

Good news though, I just finished my 1st streamed multiplayer (Andyson MP) and the meter was great. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 10:11 AM

Good news indeed.

If you do what i am saying, you will keep playing exactly as you were playing before: fullscreen with black bars left to right.

The only difference will be that not only the game, but your entire desktop will be 1024 x 768, therefore, will be exactly the same as the game's. You may notice better clarity on the image too. (i am sure you will)

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 10:14 AM

AnaNikolaj:

Good news though, I just finished my 1st streamed multiplayer (Andyson MP) and the meter was great. 

The bad news is that you haven't enabled the option on twitch to keep your videos for 14 days, so, i can't watch anything!!! Video is not there.

:)

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 10:48 AM

Yiannis1970:

AnaNikolaj:

The bad news is that you haven't enabled the option on twitch to keep your videos for 14 days, so, i can't watch anything!!! Video is not there.

:)

No idea how to do it yet, lol. Do I do it on Twitch? Or do I need to press record on OBS? And then what, lol. Gotta remember it took me this many years to start streaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 10:59 AM

Go to your twitch page. Upper right corner click your avatar and go to settings.

Channel and Video.

On the left side under the tab settings, you gonna find stream data (or something similar, i have it on Greek).

VOD settings: Check the box to make your videos public for 14 days.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 12:07 PM

Thanks mate, I thought I'd lose my mind, when I couldn't find any of that. Then I logged on my laptop instead of my phone and suddenly everything was there as you described 🤣🤣🤣. Not sure if these things are just hidden on the phone app or simply not there...

One last question, is the 14 days thing enough and I can simply stop the stream, when I finish, or do I need to save it somewhere? 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 12:29 PM

Dunno pal about phones. I only use my phone to see what time it is!!!

You stop the stream when you finish the game.

Then the video is stored automatically on twitch and it's public for everyone to see for 14 days. You don't have to do anything.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2023 5:31 PM

Time's up guys. I will edit the first post.

• DBStronghold
    172 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2023 1:49 PM

This doesn't even make sense too me...so only 1 guy makes the team from  the bracket and the other 10 are captains picks and from anyone in wgt?.. meaning we didn't have to sign up?..doesn't make sense too me...I thought this was completely different...hmmm lol

RSS