Help › Forums

cheaters

Thu, Mar 30 2023 6:18 AM (111 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 10:05 AM

el3n1:

Yiannis1970:
    Apart 2 holes where i had the back tees, all the rest were shorter tees.

report it with video capture - because if you were on back tees that is a glitch - I have never seen anyone in veteran showdown playing any holes from the back tees because they are NOT tier based - they are the forward master/tm tee boxes.

As i was discussing with Jure before, there are certain holes, which you get the back tees everytime. Example. No1 hole at Beth. Have you teed off there from a different place?

It's not a bug. The one hole i remember was actually the first one i had. No1 at PGA...i don't remember the second one. Unfortunately, in 45'' didn't have the time to make a screenshot too and play at the same time.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 11:41 AM

don't take this the wrong way, but you might need to pay closer attention and I am not disputing your experience or skill level here. 

I played this same event as you and I never played any back tees in veteran showdown.  -  now you may have played more showdown than I have, because I sat out of them after the first two had so many bogey bug problems.  Sadly that issue still persist at times but to a lesser degree than when the event was first rolled out.

regarding bethpage, the master tees are actually longer than the legend tees if I recall correctly ... let me check... yep... the master tees are on the left side of the tee box - you can actually see the left edge of the tee box area in the master tees wheras you can't see that left edge at all in the Legend tees, - moving the legends right is what puts them 5y closer.  similar angle but still longer by 5y.  it is just a different area of a very large tee box area.  it is why my friends in AS as Legends always found it easier to cut the corner than I could despite being a lower tier player.  something, I recall from when I started out playing AS with friends noticing I was further back as a lower tier player.  

pga national are different sections but yellow tees are still around 5 yards shorter.  the master tee is in fact shorter on this hole.  but, even if you were playing back tees, you are still likely having a chance to drive the green with a decent wind and boosted driver and half decent ball.  when PGA first rolled out - loads of people without boosted driver were driving the green from the back tees in the release of the course.  I am certain you could see players like shaleo and irishking restarting for the tail wind and doing just that in order to start out with an eagle.

you are a very competent player and play at the highest level of the game, but I don't buy into the suggestion you were playing from any back tees at all in the veteran division. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 12:33 PM

Surely, can be wrong, my opinion is not written on the stone. Just posted what i remember i had. Thanks for the input.

(Probably next time i will make some screenshots to be sure about)

BTW i use only the ''aids'' for putting (eventhough i hardly see any difference). No other stuff for clubs, not even driver.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 12:54 PM

At Beth on practice mode, i have:

Champion

Red

White

and Blue

As i see, only the blue tees are longer 6 yds.

Probably i make some confusion when i use the term back tees...the tees i usually play. I am not so familiar with other distances (colors).

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 1:10 PM

pdb1:

I have no idea how to do any of that . But I am sure WGT has various detection methods . And since we know that there are many experts in the game and in these forums .

With this comment in 3 facepalms, you get a 4th gratis!!!

The statement that you have no idea about that (or anything else regarding this game as far as i am concerned...) is....an understatement!!!

Sure they do!!! Millions of tools to catch and kick cheaters!!! That's why we kicked one of them a year back who was using the cheat engine. WE TCC, not someone else....

OMG!!!

pdb1:

I would think we would be fully informed about any or all of that . It couldn't be kept a secret .

If you had the minimum IQ, you would have undestood why these cheating tools HAVE to be known to everyone in order to prevent the cheaters but you as usually you keep sleeping and dreaming....well, keep doing so!!!

pdb1:

Do you not think that WGT has checked out , up one side and down the other . To determine if any of these " impossible winners " are cheating ?

No, cause they can't. If they ban someone would be because they will have suspicions and not proof. It's their game, they can do whatever they like.

pdb1:

No one could get away with cheating and winning anything here .

Proving to me that you know how to cheat . Just lessens my opinion of you . It also shows me that if you ever won anything . We would all know why .

I don't need to cheat. Is enough to me to know how cheating tools are working in order to nail the cheaters as we did last year. As for me, i mostly stream everything.

''Lessens your opinion about me''???

OMG, i lost the will to live....actually no, i would have lost the will to live if a guy like you had a decent opinion about me!!! That would be the ultimate insult for me.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 1:32 PM

A super ignorant troll.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 1:49 PM

Yiannis1970:
    That's why we kicked one of them a year back who was using the cheat engine.

Like you had something to do with it . Lol .

People who insult others , make outrageous claims to discredit others . Are simply trolls .

Yes dear troll who you can't even read!!! I posted that we kicked him/her from our club!!! WE caught him, not WGT and i made the video. This player still plays here...

It's unreal!!!

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 2:04 PM

I can understand perfectly why you deleted your post!!

How did you call me? Pathetic??? LOL

quod erat demonstrandum

RSS