Forums

Help › Forums

Render objects issue

Thu, Feb 16 2023 7:15 AM (20 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 6:22 PM

pdb1:

I said " may be " . Depends on which news you see that day .

I'd like to see your source of information, Paul.

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2023 3:00 AM

jumanjaydazed:

For the past few days, It's taking forever to load render objects...any fix? It's not my net speed..soo..any advice is welcomed..thanks

Short answer: No, there is no fix.

Long answer: What you deal with has nothing to do with your line, your line is fine. It's an intermediate server issue...and i say intermediate server because if there was a serious problem on the main WGT server, everybody would have had serious loading issues at the same time. Instead, this is not the case.

Dealing with this loading issue problem quite often...to be exact, can be often as 1 or 2 days per month and not for the entire day. All i can do is wait till it is fixed by itself.

Unfortunately there's no remedy from our part, we have to live with it hoping that the servers (i mean those responsible to trasmit wgt signal) are healthy and without issues.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2023 5:22 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

pdb1:

I said " may be " . Depends on which news you see that day .

I'd like to see your source of information, Paul.

• craigswan
    31,054 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2023 6:48 AM

On Saturday, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau confirmed that a different object was shot down over the Yukon in north-west Canada.

Both Canadian and US aircraft were scrambled to track the object, which Mr Trudeau said had "violated Canadian airspace". It was taken out by a US F-22 fighter jet.

Mr Trudeau said recovery teams were on the ground trying to find the object and that there was still "much to know".

• craigswan
    31,054 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2023 6:52 AM

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2023 8:25 AM

^^^^ Thought I was going crazy for a minute, remembered it as 99 Luftballons ^^^^^

From Wikipedia:
    "99 Luftballons" (German: Neunundneunzig Luftballons, "99 balloons") is a song by the German band Nena from their 1983 self-titled album. An English-language version titled "99 Red Balloons", with lyrics by Kevin McAlea, was also released on the album 99 Luftballons in 1984 after widespread success of the original in Europe and Japan. The English version is not a direct translation of the German original and contains lyrics but with the same meaning.[2] In the US, the English-language version did not chart, while the German-language recording became Nena's only US hit."

• craigswan
    31,054 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2023 8:49 AM
    I remember her leather trousers best .
  • craigswan
    31,054 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2023 6:27 AM

You buy cheap broadband package as against good broadband package .

You get what you pay for .

You need Full Fibre   900Mbps . Or thereabouts .

When you log on it says you need good internet browser to play the game .

RSS