Forums

Help › Forums

Render objects issue

Thu, Feb 16 2023 7:15 AM (20 replies)
  • jumanjaydazed
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2023 4:08 PM

For the past few days, It's taking forever to load render objects...any fix? It's not my net speed..soo..any advice is welcomed..thanks

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2023 7:17 PM

A balloon got shot down a few days ago so that must be it. 😁

• jumanjaydazed
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2023 10:43 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

A balloon got shot down a few days ago so that must be it. 😁

Yeah...that makes total sense

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 1:12 PM

jumanjaydazed:

For the past few days, It's taking forever to load render objects...any fix? It's not my net speed..soo..any advice is welcomed..thanks

I think this happens when WGT fails to send you (or load) all the resources (objects) that the game needs to display your game screen and process your next shot.  When that happens, just keep clicking Retry (if it gives you that option), or just force-close the app and restart it.  That should hopefully resolve it.  

It's very likely not a problem on your end.  If you can browse web sites while you're getting that message, that rules out it being your internet connection or wifi connectivity.  

• craigswan
    31,052 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 1:26 PM

Latest news - these balloons are not chinese .

But Canadians tracking the weather .

Surprise Explode GIF

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 2:25 PM

craigswan:

Latest news - these balloons are not chinese .

But Canadians tracking the weather .

No, not true! What you're talking is the Canadian weather balloon back in 1998 that had failed to come down as planned and instead, had drifted across Canada towards the Atlantic Ocean, all by accident.

Don't mix up fake news with true ones, Craig.

• jumanjaydazed
    7 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 2:33 PM

Yeah, I would say a little of both. As I mentioned in the op, it's not my net speed. I don't play games on wifi. It's a mix between servers and my actual connection to them. Anyways Not a big issue.

Thanks for the reply

SamSpayed:

jumanjaydazed:

I think this happens when WGT fails to send you (or load) all the resources (objects) that the game needs to display your game screen and process your next shot.  When that happens, just keep clicking Retry (if it gives you that option), or just force-close the app and restart it.  That should hopefully resolve it.  

It's very likely not a problem on your end.  If you can browse web sites while you're getting that message, that rules out it being your internet connection or wifi connectivity.  

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 2:51 PM

pdb1:
    It may be true Simon . They have started a new investigation . Stating that these ballons are much smaller than previous Chinese balloons .

How has China reacted to the balloon saga? - BBC News

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson’s Remarks on the Unintended Entry of a Chinese Unmanned Airship into US Airspace Due to Force Majeure (fmprc.gov.cn)

RSS