Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2023 6:24 AM

AnaNikolaj:

MioKontic:
    The only thing I will clarify here is that EVERYONE will have the same green speeds and wind conditions for the same courses in a showdown, although obviously the wind direction may be different, it is just pot luck whether you get favourable or non-favourable winds (... or is it?!?).

Correction on this. I actually experienced 1st hand this isn't true. A few months back someone quit in the middle of a round on Erin. Heavy winds and 10 greens. I wasn't able to finish on my own, but was lucky enough to not get bogeys and had to play the set again. I was put on a different course, but when I got back to Erin 2 sets later, the winds were low and the greens were 7,9.

Confirm what Jure posted 100%.

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2023 6:26 AM

AlaskanDame:

I have experienced another difference as well.  I got to redo a three-hole set and the pin placements weren’t even the same as my first time through them.

Also confirming the above.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2023 6:59 AM

MioKontic:

AnaNikolaj:
    I was put on a different course, but when I got back to Erin 2 sets later, the winds were low and the greens were 7,9.

That's something I didn't know, and it isn't fair at all; that's something WGT needs to correct so that everyone has the same wind conditions (low/medium/high; exact speed and direction should still be random) and green speeds for the same set of holes.

AlaskanDame:
    I have experienced another difference as well.  I got to redo a three-hole set and the pin placements weren’t even the same as my first time through them.

And that's not fair either.  As we all know, some pin positions are far easier than others on a green.

100% agreeing with this. Alas, they can't fix this, unless they move the event away from the coin rooms and into a single player tourney style event. Which for the life of me I can't understand why they didn't do to begin with. I'd imagine they'd get more participation without the fear of the forfeit bogey glitch and with fair conditions. They could even charge some coin entry fee along side the credits for all I care. Plus, the forums would be rid of the endless threads complaining about the SD. Mind you, I'm sure people would quickly find new things to complain about... 

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 6:10 AM

Another day another crazy glitch....3 of the 4 goals are not working....1 says error--code1071 and 2 of them the screen goes to a blank and purple. 😂

• Stlkcdc3
    281 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 7:15 AM

AnaNikolaj:

Alas, they can't fix this, unless they move the event away from the coin rooms and into a single player tourney style event. Which for the life of me I can't understand why they didn't do to begin with. I'd imagine they'd get more participation without the fear of the forfeit bogey glitch and with fair conditions.  

1000X Yes!

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2023 4:24 PM

callaghan159:
    Another day another crazy glitch....3 of the 4 goals are not working....1 says error--code1071 and 2 of them the screen goes to a blank and purple

I love the Topgolf change to the goals from the WGT way of giving a prize on win 3, 6, and 9, BUT this week for the goals was the hardest yet. 

I don't try for the final goal of 20 credits, but stop if I can get the 5,000 coins. I made it last night, but was lucky. Two times they gave 5 points if you can "get a chip-in from anywhere but on the green". With me, it has to be luck...and as my luck would have it, I got an ACE on a coin-room playoff! Didn't get the 5 points, though. I guess they didn't account for this way to win the prize. I sent them an email, but it went unresolved.

Did anyone get 5 points for "getting a win in the Tokyo room"? Entry fee is 250,000 coins. I didn't, nor have I ever tried (or ever will).

Then, for 15 points, your WEEKLY task is "win the Gold Apparel box in the coin rooms". I went 6 days before it finally came up. Just pure luck!

3 times this week they offered 5 points "if you make a purchase". Sorry, I don't need stuff that often.

Looks like even the 5,000 coins is going to be out of my reach too!

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2023 3:29 AM

DuFussMcGoo:
    3 times this week they offered 5 points "if you make a purchase". Sorry, I don't need stuff that often.

+1..... how much stuff does 1 need to buy. If I got a shot for the 150 stars near the end I will purchase the "juice" for 10 credits. Its the coin room achievements that go against me as I dont play the coin rooms.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Aug 19 2023 8:03 AM

Got my 150 this morning with multiple ad id resets. Used my android only. Never tried ios.

• AlaskanDame
    19,030 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 3:48 PM

Hi, Nico - 

I hope you’re still looking at this thread.  I need help with getting stars for a goal I satisfied.  I bought one of the $12.99 Ryder bundles just now and got no credit for “make a purchase from the Pro Shop.”

Can you help?

Thanks,

AKD

UPDATE:  CS says the bundles don’t count - they are considered a “direct purchase.”  That’s bunk with a capital B.  They are offered in the Pro Shop.  I can’t help how WGT sets those up as a little different kind of transaction on mobile where credits are bought and then applied to buy the bundle rather than spending credits already in my account.  The point is that credits were used to buy something from the Pro Shop.  I want my 5 stars, please.

See below?  Credits bought the bundle.

2023-09-17 Purchase Added 3 balls Callaway EU Ball Apple In-App Purchase 0
    2023-09-17 Purchase 500 Credits Apple In-App Purchase 500 Cr
    2023-09-17 Purchase wc_eu_shirt_2023: 0 Coins, wc_eu_glove_2023: 0 Coins, wc_eu_hat_2023: 0 Coins Apple In-App Purchase 0
    2023-09-17 Purchase 2023EUBUNDLE Apple In-App Purchase -1,299 Cr
    2023-09-17 Purchase 1299 credits Deposit 1,299 Cr

• bitbeast
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 3:49 AM

Hi Nico, can you take a look at my archievements, Completed 30 games in a row, it showed up as completed during playing a sponsored round. I won a few more games , then lost one. After the sponsor time had ended, I looked in archievements and to my surprise it did not show up as completed. 

Another error with archievements is that clayton and mills and max equipement will not complete. I've got all basic equipment on lvl 10 so it should be complete I think.

Can you take a look and eventually fix this?

Kind regards Bitbeast

RSS