Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 5:58 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

Don't buy through the game screen,

Go through your home page to get to PRO SHOP. Selecting through there lets you gift items to anyone who hasn't bought (free) the item already.

Since a "Purchase" was needed for 5 points tonight, I tried it again.

Worked perfect!

This will continue to work until the offer is gone. This is my 3rd or 4th time I've gifted this item. (I took one for myself too.)

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 6:02 PM

Worked for me too, Ross.  Thanks!

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 6:05 PM

SamSpayed:

Worked for me too, Ross.  Thanks!

You've helped me so many times in the past, I'm very glad to return the favor!

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 6:44 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

Don't buy through the game screen,

Go through your home page to get to PRO SHOP. Selecting through there lets you gift items to anyone who hasn't bought (free) the item already.

If anyone needs help getting to the correct page, reply to this post and I'll give you a link to get to your home page.

I know many players only use the game screen and may not know there is another way to get to home.

• pmm711
    5,532 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 9:09 PM

Delete, edit and erase, the above or they’ll lock this loophole down real quick.  

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 11:32 PM

pmm711:

Delete, edit and erase, the above or they’ll lock this loophole down real quick.  

They may. But it's more likely you will notify them. 

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2024 10:04 AM

pmm711:

But Paul... doing that would pull WGT developers away from fixing the coin room spinning issues and the Showdown Bogey Glitch 😄

• pmm711
    5,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2024 5:20 PM

SamSpayed:

pmm711:

But Paul... doing that would pull WGT developers away from fixing the coin room spinning issues and the Showdown Bogey Glitch 😄

It’s amazing what they find time to “fix”.  But some comments above need to read “…” and they don’t yet.  Especially when the glitch benefits the members.  

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2024 6:20 PM

Unfortunately, you have mistakenly assumed this is a "loophole". I don't believe it is. Many times WGT gifts their players free apparel. Many times you and I will send various players (especially new players) equipment and balls to help them with the game. 

We are allowed to "gift" free apparel too.

WGT won't look into this since it's not a mistake.

It's not like the time players were shooting 7 for 18 holes. That was a loophole that needed to be fixed. Or the time you could plunk your starter balls into the drink 1,000 times, create a Custom Course tournament, and get "mega" XP's to quickly advance to level 200. (That one took years to fix.)

But some comments above need to read “…” and they don’t yet.

Please explain what the above means. I know my WGT average is not as high as yours, so I need help with many things.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2024 10:35 PM

RSS