Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • NatZing
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2024 9:14 AM

I have had two bracket wins in the past week or so, and it has not been stated on my activity wall. They were always there before. What is going on?? Someone plz advise. Ty

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2024 11:46 AM

NatZing:

I have had two bracket wins in the past week or so, and it has not been stated on my activity wall. They were always there before. What is going on?? Someone plz advise. Ty

I see there actually is one in your activities, which must've been a glitch, cause they stopped doing that a long time ago. I came back from my break a year ago and they weren't displayed any more. But they should be displayed in your CC activities list, for whatever reason... 

• NatZing
    7 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2024 2:15 PM

Hi thx for the reply. Yes there is one listed .. but the two wins after that one never made it on. I'm surprised at that, because every bracket that I've won before was always listed in the activity. Why on earth would they change that now?

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 8:37 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    I see there actually is one in your activities, which must've been a glitch, cause they stopped doing that a long time ago.

Not totally true - I find that some of my wins get listed in my Activities and some do not.  But like you say, they do get listed in CC Activities, which seems rather pointless!  All that said, the last one shown in my Activities is 23rd Dec, and I won 5 times during January but none are showing.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 11:53 AM

MioKontic:

AnaNikolaj:
    I see there actually is one in your activities, which must've been a glitch, cause they stopped doing that a long time ago.

Not totally true - I find that some of my wins get listed in my Activities and some do not.  But like you say, they do get listed in CC Activities, which seems rather pointless!  All that said, the last one shown in my Activities is 23rd Dec, and I won 5 times during January but none are showing.

I just went through all 35 pages of my still recorded activity and not a single win is listed. An odd thought, but did your December one correspond with any "achievement" milestone? 

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 4:00 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    An odd thought, but did your December one correspond with any "achievement" milestone? 

I really don't know.  I don't hit many achievement milestones these days, but I think I did have one in the last couple of months.  That said, my Activites only goes back 6 pages, but I know I used to have most of my wins for the past 12 months listed, so I'm surprised they haven't been listed in the past 2 months.

• NatZing
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 7:01 AM

It must be a glitch in the system. Appreciate all the replies. Ty

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 12:04 PM

callaghan159:

DuFussMcGoo:
    3 times this week they offered 5 points "if you make a purchase". Sorry, I don't need stuff that often.

+1..... how much stuff does 1 need to buy. If I got a shot for the 150 stars near the end I will purchase the "juice" for 10 credits. Its the coin room achievements that go against me as I dont play the coin rooms.

I stand corrected...

Sometimes WGT offers free apparel. This counts towards the rewards. The next day, I'll "gift" the apparel to either someone who's no longer playing or a friend who won't ever use it.

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 4:02 PM

DuFussMcGoo:
    Sometimes WGT offers free apparel. This counts towards the rewards. The next day, I'll "gift" the apparel to either someone who's no longer playing or a friend who won't ever use it.

I've "purchased" the free apparel items for myself in order to get the "Make a purchase in the Pro Shop" daily goal.  Never thought of gifting it to someone else. 

EDIT:  Tried it tonight for that daily goal, and got this:

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2024 5:37 PM

SamSpayed:
    EDIT:  Tried it tonight for that daily goal, and got this:

Sorry about that. My fault.

Don't buy through the game screen,

Go through your home page to get to PRO SHOP. Selecting through there lets you gift items to anyone who hasn't bought (free) the item already.

Let me know how that way works.

RSS