Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • AnaNikolaj
    639 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 5:31 AM

callaghan159:

callaghan159:

I'm missing 4 apparel boxes through first 2 goals. 3 more apparel boxes at next goal, prob wont get them either.

Only got 2 of the 3 apparel boxes that says I would be awarded for reaching 40 stars.

Edit...for 60 stars suppose to be 3 more apparel boxes awarded. Will let you know tomorrow. Lol.

Edit #2...checked my account and received another L11 Srixon ball

You should get L48 TPs for 60 stars, not apparel boxes. Check on page 51, where Dodgy copied Nico's post. If you're a premier member and you got 1 Srixon, 1 silver and 1 gold pack for 40 stars, then we know, what that list means. Basic gets basic, plus gets basic + plus and premier gets all 3.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 8:26 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    Basic gets basic, plus gets basic + plus and premier gets all 3.

That's why we got one kitten ball and others got three.  Sorry I've been a bit all over the place on this, not my strongest subject :-(

• AnaNikolaj
    639 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 8:41 AM

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:
    Basic gets basic, plus gets basic + plus and premier gets all 3.

That's why we got one kitten ball and others got three.  Sorry I've been a bit all over the place on this, not my strongest subject :-(

Alrighty then, just bought the premier membership. A sleeve a week of those 3 types of balls is well worth it. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 9:15 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    Alrighty then, just bought the premier membership. A sleeve a week of those 3 types of balls is well worth it. 

Jure are you sure this change is permanent? Mind you save you giving away all these credits.

• AlaskanDame
    19,369 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 9:54 AM

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:

Jure are you sure this change is permanent? Mind you save you giving away all these credits.

It’s not permanent.  Nico has already said this ball thing is good through July, then they’ll be trying two other structures, neither of which has balls.

• AnaNikolaj
    639 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 11:01 AM

AlaskanDame:

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:

It’s not permanent.  Nico has already said this ball thing is good through July, then they’ll be trying two other structures, neither of which has balls.

Sooo, 6 sleeves of kitten, TPs and Callies, along with other "perks" to come? I'll survive 😉

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 1:20 PM

It has been changed back to the old rewards see 11.31am.

• pmm711
    5,639 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 1:34 PM

Goofups & Audibles

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 3:03 PM
    Might want to get a refund on that recent membership purchase AnaNikolaj.  
RSS