Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • DuFussMcGoo
    2,878 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 3:08 PM

RyjaTybas:

If this is the new offering, there's really zero incentive at all.

Looks like an own-goal by WGT.

For months I've been chasing the REWARDS because they were a nice incentive.

It's not worth it now.

• AnaNikolaj
    639 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 3:56 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

RyjaTybas:

If this is the new offering, there's really zero incentive at all.

Looks like an own-goal by WGT.

For months I've been chasing the REWARDS because they were a nice incentive.

It's not worth it now.

I really don't understand why people feel this way. With the new system, even getting to 60 stars is worth much more than the max total of the previous one. 

• Stephanie964
    26 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 6:13 PM

Totally disagree about this, half the credits on offer,  1/7th of the coins on offer,  an 1/4  of the apparel packs to open and a bunch of balls that will never be used...there is no way that this could be of equal value. 

Waste of time buying a premier membership , it's just no incentive at all,  just makes me disappointed in the whole system 

• GreenLaser
    197 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 6:23 PM

I don't mind getting balls instead of some of the other rewards.  I'm hoping there will be a lot of variety with the balls.  So far the ones I've gotten are balls I've already bought (or the equivalent of balls I've already bought) -- L11 Srixon and the Kitten ball which I think has the same stats as the L13 Srixon.

• AlaskanDame
    19,274 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 6:47 PM

GreenLaser:

I don't mind getting balls instead of some of the other rewards.  I'm hoping there will be a lot of variety with the balls.  So far the ones I've gotten are balls I've already bought (or the equivalent of balls I've already bought) -- L11 Srixon and the Kitten ball which I think has the same stats as the L13 Srixon.

Level 60 will get you TP 48’s.

• Gepetto1958
    4,253 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 7:42 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    I really don't understand why people feel this way. With the new system, even getting to 60 stars is worth much more than the max total of the previous one. 

+1 Gimme those balls ANYTIME

• DelahayeG
    755 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 12:23 AM

Thank you WGT for offering balls however adapted to our level would be very appreciated by many players.

Currently I have 86 balls in my bag.

I have just placed an order for a suitable trailer to store those that will arrive with the daily goals. But it may mark the fairways and greens.

G

• callaghan159
    6,263 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 2:27 AM

AlaskanDame:

Some better balls would be better than the fur balls or the L11 Srixzon. I dont expect the highest level ball but mid range would be good. If they want to give us the low level balls , to bad we couldnt pay the diff to upgrade to the ball we normally use, for me the L52 Bridgestone.Coins are no good to me as I dont play the coin rooms. Cheers

• AnaNikolaj
    639 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 3:15 AM

callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:

Some better balls would be better than the fur balls or the L11 Srixzon. I dont expect the highest level ball but mid range would be good. If they want to give us the low level balls , to bad we couldnt pay the diff to upgrade to the ball we normally use, for me the L52 Bridgestone.Coins are no good to me as I dont play the coin rooms. Cheers

I'd say the 1425 per sleeve Callies for 120 stars are a pretty awesome prize... Although, as said before, that meter's way too slow for my taste, but the Kitten, Srixon and TPs will save me good credits I'd usually spend on L33 Callies I tend to use, when playing fish... 

• callaghan159
    6,263 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 4:32 AM

callaghan159:

I'm missing 4 apparel boxes through first 2 goals. 3 more apparel boxes at next goal, prob wont get them either.

Only got 2 of the 3 apparel boxes that says I would be awarded for reaching 40 stars.

Edit...for 60 stars suppose to be 3 more apparel boxes awarded. Will let you know tomorrow. Lol.

Edit #2...checked my account and received another L11 Srixon ball for the 40 stars.

RSS