Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 11:49 AM

callaghan159:

BPeterson8256:

callaghan159:

Another glitch for WGT and the G&A----played a tournament round for 5 stars and 3 apparel packs and did not receive them. Also most of the little circles on the awards are blank. Could be part of the problem. Keep track of your stars that are collect and prizes that should be awarded. NICO or CHAMP ?

Evidently, mine paid out as "Kitten Balls" 😂🤣 Additionally, my daily scratcher didn't seem to pay out the 5k of coins revealed, but sadly that's not the first time that has happened.

2023-06-18 Purchase Added ball Kitten Ball (Gray) Goal 0
    2023-06-18 Purchase Added ball Kitten Ball (Gray) Goal 0
    2023-06-18 Purchase Added ball Kitten Ball (Gray) Goal

I got the 3 cat fur balls also and for 20 stars award I got L11 Srixzon ball. LMAO

Funny, I got 1 kitten for 5 stars, 500 XP for 20 stars and 1 L11 Srixon for 40 stars

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 12:53 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    Funny, I got 1 kitten for 5 stars, 500 XP for 20 stars and 1 L11 Srixon for 40 stars

I suspect you haven't spent a load of credits on premier membership :-)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 12:55 PM

In case Nico hasn't posted here:

If you haven't seen already, there is a visual issue with this weeks goals. You are still receiving awards for getting your stars, it's just the rewards are different this week and it's causing a visual issue with the images! The rewards with the balls are where the images are not appearing properly

Goals rewards for this week are as follows:

5 stars

Basic WGT Kitten Ball (let's gooooooo)

Plus WGT Kitten Ball

Premier WGT Kitten Ball

20 stars

Basic 500 xp

Plus Srixon Z-star ball (L11+)

Premier 10 credits

40 stars

Basic Srixon Z-star ball (L11+)

Plus silver apparel pack

Premier gold apparel pack

60 stars

Basic TaylorMade TPx5 ball (L48+)

Plus TaylorMade TPx5 ball (L48+)

Premier TaylorMade TPx5 ball (L48+)

90 stars

Basic 1000 coins

Plus 1000 coins

Premier 1000 coins

120 stars 

Basic Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball (Ultra Slow Meter)

Plus Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball (Ultra Slow Meter)

Premier Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball (Ultra Slow Meter)

150 stars

Basic 10 credits

Plus 20 credits

Premier 25 credits

• callaghan159
    6,228 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 1:05 PM

I'm missing 4 apparel boxes through first 2 goals. 3 more apparel boxes at next goal, prob wont get them either.

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 1:36 PM

DodgyPutter:

In case Nico hasn't posted here:

If you haven't seen already, there is a visual issue with this weeks goals. You are still receiving awards for getting your stars, it's just the rewards are different this week and it's causing a visual issue with the images! The rewards with the balls are where the images are not appearing properly

Goals rewards for this week are as follows:

5 stars

Basic WGT Kitten Ball (let's gooooooo)

Plus WGT Kitten Ball

Premier WGT Kitten Ball

20 stars

Basic 500 xp

Plus Srixon Z-star ball (L11+)

Premier 10 credits

40 stars

Basic Srixon Z-star ball (L11+)

Plus silver apparel pack

Premier gold apparel pack

60 stars

Basic TaylorMade TPx5 ball (L48+)

Plus TaylorMade TPx5 ball (L48+)

Premier TaylorMade TPx5 ball (L48+)

90 stars

Basic 1000 coins

Plus 1000 coins

Premier 1000 coins

120 stars 

Basic Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball (Ultra Slow Meter)

Plus Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball (Ultra Slow Meter)

Premier Callaway Chrome Soft X Ball (Ultra Slow Meter)

150 stars

Basic 10 credits

Plus 20 credits

Premier 25 credits

Thank you for this, Alan. I'm guessing the difference between the 3 types of memberships is the ball quantity for each prize? And to reply to your other post, nope, I didn't splurge on a plus or premier membership 😉. Although getting a sleeve of 48s a week (the 120 star Callies are good, but I'd die of boredom with a meter that slow) might make me rethink that... The prize structure seems odd though, not sure there's much inscentive to get to the 150 marker, given the prize is one of the weekest... 

• RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 1:49 PM

Yes, its a total mess this week. But that's always been the case in some ways.

The 25-ft putt award continues to be given for any putt.

But instead of a magic silver box - I got a kitten ball. Karma.

It's wise - but not always easy - to retain a sense of humour when playing this game.

• RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 2:11 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    The prize structure seems odd though, not sure there's much inscentive to get to the 150 marker, given the prize is one of the weekest.

If this is the new offering, there's really zero incentive at all.

Looks like an own-goal by WGT.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 2:20 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    not sure there's much inscentive to get to the 150 marker, given the prize is one of the weekest.

That is true and daft, rushed out without thinking probably.  I may be wrong but the way I read it is we all get the same balls, if true what are they thinking?  If you had gone mad and paid all that money for for premier you'd get  10c at 20 stars, an apparel pack instead of a ball at 40 and an extra 15c at 150.  Since the ball is worth 60c there's a decent argument that the basic prizes are better overall, it's at least close.

Again just the way I read it but I also think it's a ball, not a sleeve, in all cases. 

ps:  I have seen a couple of folk showing they got three kitten balls.....who knows.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 2:28 PM

Nico did post about this,  here.   Which was good of him as he's not at work.  Maybe better posting there as he's more likely to see it.

RSS