Forums

Help › Forums

Goal & Achievements

Sun, Mar 3 2024 2:57 PM (580 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2023 8:09 AM

bossbird:

I used to go all out to achieve all the daily and weekly goals , but it clearly is not worth the effort. I am infact playing less and less, and one day soon I hope to have the courage to stop playing regularly . I have pride in over 2000 consec days , but I also find it a burden to keep playing ! Lol

as soon as you let the consecutive streak go you will feel better.  I play several days a week but i never think about the streak. i rarely go longer than 5-7 days anymore. 

and once hit 102 there is zero reason to keep it unless your CC needs levels.

if the CC is level 20 and you're 102+ zero reason to even worry about it.

( i know a relative few set a goal of level 200. it's fine if that's what they have enjoyment doing. Im just saying for practicality it does nothing at the above points.)

I think i get a level every year or so now. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2023 9:00 AM

Mythanatos:

bossbird:

I used to go all out to achieve all the daily and weekly goals , but it clearly is not worth the effort. I am infact playing less and less, and one day soon I hope to have the courage to stop playing regularly . I have pride in over 2000 consec days , but I also find it a burden to keep playing ! Lol

as soon as you let the consecutive streak go you will feel better.  I play several days a week but i never think about the streak. i rarely go longer than 5-7 days anymore. 

and once hit 102 there is zero reason to keep it unless your CC needs levels.

if the CC is level 20 and you're 102+ zero reason to even worry about it.

( i know a relative few set a goal of level 200. it's fine if that's what they have enjoyment doing. Im just saying for practicality it does nothing at the above points.)

I think i get a level every year or so now. 

You make a lot of sense , I have a very small club and we never play a pass first game of the day we do t want the club to rise , and sometimes I have to be very careful during the clash to play a quick shot elsewhere before playing in the clash or I add more XPs to the club tally. I certainly don’t chase any targets for my club, for my tier or for my level , which is why I need to let the 2k consecs go !! Lol

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2023 10:07 AM

pdb1:

DodgyPutter:
    If people's win average was less than it should be, if they weren't getting credited for holing approaches or if the room numbers were lower than they really are, it would be different.

But that is what occurs in H2H .

With perpetuity . As in spinning our wheels forever .

It records games won in coin rooms here:

1v1 Champion

Head-to-head games won in coin rooms

and games where your opponent forfeits are included in your total.  They are not included in your total in goals that ask you to win games or complete a number of holes. While that's annoying it's temporary, not one of your stats. 

• bwsq
    98 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2023 1:16 PM

WGTNico:

We haven't used the ones that give more credits yet

SamSpayed:
    None of the Goals rewards give more credits than before.  They all give fewer credits at the end than before.

yet?

• Magnumracer
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2023 4:40 PM

Happened again, hit the ding 12 times and no 15 stars.

Reported it and CS replied with” others have reported the same issue”.

Not very helpful.

Dennis

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2023 1:56 AM

pdb1:
    First there isn't a definitive start date to that number "Head-to-head games won in coin rooms " . They didn't start recording them until about 6 or 8 months ago

The second sentence sort of suggests the first isn't true, It would be fairly easy to find what update it was but I'm not going to do it for you.  Anyway as both counts started at the same time and it was in relation to win rate what does it matter when they started?

pdb1:
    Wait , 444 wins goes back 10 months for me . But thats counting forfeits

I did say they count there.

pdb1:
    I can also believe that forfeits are not included in total in Goals . You must have some reason to say it .

All i did was go to that room you play in, make a note how many wins I had in that room (that's under achievements) and how many I had in my goals (that's in goals)  then observed what happened to both when someone forfeited.  I'm sure you could do that yourself next time you have it as a goal.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2023 1:56 AM

pdb1:
    First there isn't a definitive start date to that number "Head-to-head games won in coin rooms " . They didn't start recording them until about 6 or 8 months ago

The second sentence sort of suggests the first isn't true, It would be fairly easy to find what update it was but I'm not going to do it for you.  Anyway as both counts started at the same time and it was in relation to win rate what does it matter when they started?

pdb1:
    Wait , 444 wins goes back 10 months for me . But thats counting forfeits

I did say they count there.

pdb1:
    I can also believe that forfeits are not included in total in Goals . You must have some reason to say it .

All i did was go to that room you play in, make a note how many wins I had in that room (that's under achievements) and how many I had in my goals (that's in goals)  then observed what happened to both when someone forfeited.  I'm sure you could do that yourself next time you have it as a goal.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 3:15 AM

Another glitch for WGT and the G&A----played a tournament round for 5 stars and 3 apparel packs and did not receive them. Also most of the little circles on the awards are blank. Could be part of the problem. Keep track of your stars that are collect and prizes that should be awarded. NICO or CHAMP ?

RSS