Forums

Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2023 1:23 PM

More customization of the player..like body type..I'm not skinny and muscular like these WGT generated players.  I'm short and chubby and would pay extra to have more player look enhancements.  

• pmm711
    5,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2023 7:07 AM

I think Clash regulars will appreciate this one...

Fix the issue with CC Passes.  Currently, if you're awarded 5 after participating in a Clash, or, if you're awarded extras for reaching some goal or achievement, you no longer receive the free daily CC Passes until your count is zero or 1 (or more) if you're allowed to carry multiples based on a WGT membership you have.  You basically get penalized for being awarded CC Passes.  The awarded CC passes shouldn't count against your free daily allotment.  Now this should be an easy fix....time will tell.  

• PAT3361
    50 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2023 2:35 PM

Hi Nico,

In addition to my last message raiding your thread, would it be possible to bring back the Old (flash days) Mini map, if the days of flash I could click on my ball (having tees off) while other players where hitting and I could get distance and elevation info on my shot giving me much useful info prior to my turn coming up, if its NOT possible to do do this then an option to disable the mini map (as it serves no function in its current form) would be helpful

Regards

Pat

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2024 4:40 AM

One thing would help a lot of us who have been here for years and have probably 100's of balls we will never use, Allow us to trade balls for different balls from the pro shop. WGT could set up an exchange rate fro each type of ball.

Also I would like to be able to buy the 6 shots in The Winner's Circle with our existing credits not  real cash.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2024 6:59 AM

"Also I would *** to be able to buy the 6 shots in The Winner's Circle with our existing credits not  real cash."

Which is exactly why they won't do it...lol

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2024 12:47 AM

Weather conditions would be more realistic gameplay

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2024 11:28 PM

I would say adding "weather" options to the game would be a big + also realistic as it can get. When it's raining out slow green speeds when it's sunny fast, you get the picture. Also it would be fun to play in the tournaments with Friends, like the single play or the weekly monthly tournaments, game day drive, ctth etc... thanks 🤙

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2024 8:32 AM

I would luv to see our Kilts returned to us

I would like to see high end Titleist 3w and Irons to go with the other topnotch Titleist items

I would be speechless if we could get a clean green to putt on , no cluttering white line

And my head may explode , if we could get Permissions available to start a Clash Round / Turf War...instead of just any ol' Member

TYVM for any and all considerations...

• CellophaneBridge
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2024 7:36 PM

--"Play Again" button after every result.
    --Reverse View at top of hole layout (for approach shots), which Flash version had.

• ajbd12
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2024 9:29 AM

get rid of the white putting line   its stupid

RSS