All good and needed improvements. The one I would like to see the most is an explanation of what was “fixed” during an update. Something more than addressed needed fixes. Nothing elaborate just a brief explanation:
”Update 5.1 addressed the following
1. Fixed yardage issue on Torrey Pine #3
2. Fixed on/offline notification indicator
3. Fixed the beer wagon’s flat tire.
4. Added two items of apparel
5. Fixed chat box window size issue
Just something like Microsoft does after applying their updates and patches
Like today, was notified that the mobile client had been updated game must restart, but I have no idea what was updated - but I can tell you that I noticed a significant difference in two things, but I have no idea if it is just my imagination or it was something that was really fixed.
Thx for the opportunity to provide input.