Forums

Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2023 9:04 AM

Higher level Titleist 3W and Irons to go with the Driver , Wedges , Putters and ProV1's

Bring back our Kilts

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 4:39 AM

SamSpayed:

DodgyPutter:

SHRUDE:

You stuck with it and there are hundreds of great suggestions in this thread.

None of them have come to fruition... the thread is / has/ was being ignored by WGT.

This is evident with all the subsequent updates and features being added that we as a community haven't asked for and paramount issues and features that we have asked for simply not being addressed or planned.

Shrude's post was from 2014.  I wasn't around then, but I see that 7½ years later, nothing has changed.  

It will be interesting to see if, a year from now, any of our suggestions in this thread have been implemented.

PureGro1:
    There really would be no reason for Nico or anyone else to interact with us in this thread.

Good customer relations would be a good reason.

This is a great thread!!! More than 100 suggestions here...

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2023 1:20 PM

I would like to see that beer cart girl come around a little more often. Maybe if she wore her bikini she would get more tips, as long as she's not a 100 years old.

• ALockerbie
    86 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2023 2:27 AM

As a long time player (10 years) I would really like to see all the problems go away.

At the moment it's driving me crazy.

1. Whenever I go to reverse view I have to wait around 30 seconds for it to change. Never had this before.

2. Resolving shot. It never did this before and now it takes 20 seconds for a shot to finish.

These 2 have made my wgt experience extremely frustrating and annoying. I've updated my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game.  My computer is an i7, 8GB RAM with an internet speed of 500 mbs/sec running windows 11. I've never had a problem and now for some reason I am being hit with lots of issues all at once.

Can anyone shed any light on how to resolve this?

• Drisk25
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2023 7:14 AM

Same thing here, I think it started with the 8/13 update.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 5:11 AM

WGT Nico, I would like to ask to be able to see the top three leaders scorecards for the showdowns please. There is always discussion about count back and who or why someone is placed above another. Having just finished second but on the same score as the winner , I would like to see the winners scorecard to do a comparison and understand the placing . Thank you 

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 5:38 AM

bossbird:

WGT Nico, I would like to ask to be able to see the top three leaders scorecards for the showdowns please. There is always discussion about count back and who or why someone is placed above another. Having just finished second but on the same score as the winner , I would like to see the winners scorecard to do a comparison and understand the placing . Thank you 

When you ask for a subset it seems to create other problems.  Think of how the CC Goal count ended up affecting the daily Player Goal count.  On the PGA Tour you see every players card so that would probably be better than asking for top 3.  Just saying based on historical data from updates.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 7:55 AM

bossbird:

Old news. Best last 6 holes. If the same, best last 9 holes, if the same, best last 12 holes and so on.

On 9 hole game if everything is the same, who has played his/her round first.

In case of a tie, 9 birdies vs 7 birdies, a par and an eagle (eagle made on the last 6 holes), the second player wins.

• JoeS2955
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 8:26 AM

A few things:

* How about an explanation of the numbering system in the equipment titles, eg (L73+), (L0), (L14), (L44+)?  

* The wedge selection process is cumbersome and time consuming. Need to add an "All Wedge" selector in the club selector section. It will display on the left of your screen a complete list of all your wedges in a list form with every shot (full, chip...etc) listed below with the distance for each as currently have. This lets you see more easily which wedge is right for the shot and saves time on the clock. 

* Been said, but fix your mete as it flows inconsistent and stutters alot. Not my PC as I have 1GB internet speed. 

* Make the premium gold balls last longer. You make more money, but more would buy if the lasted longer. 

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2023 10:19 AM

It’s not old news to ask to see other players scorecards , you may know better than most Yiannis but some other players still don’t know how it is worked out , 

RSS