Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2023 1:46 PM

SamSpayed:

Icewulf1237:

I would like to see an option to restore your play streak by paying credits.  So frustrating to lose a long streak because of one bad day.

If you lose your Consecutive Days Played (CDP) streak, try contacting WGT Member Services via their contact form or by emailing them at members@worldgolftour.com.  They are very likely to restore your CDP if you ask them politely.  No need to pay credits.

Or....he can use his credits getting me stuff and I will contact WGT Member Services for him. A win-win.

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 4:36 PM

would like my kilt back

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 11:59 PM

Working servers with increased bandwidth so we can have stable connection and provide us with real HD quality pics of the courses.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2023 2:48 AM

Yiannis1970:

Working servers with increased bandwidth so we can have stable connection and provide us with real HD quality pics of the courses.

One can always dream.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2023 2:49 AM

A slow meter "soccer" ball.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2023 5:27 AM
    When your setting up cc game why do we have to memorise names of golf courses or we end up with the cc name for every game .
  • Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2023 11:07 AM

Cameras! Cameras! Cameras!  Especially on the greens. I simply want a first-person perspective of MY putt. It's very hard to read a lengthy putt from 20-30 degrees off angle. Every golf game I've played, in the last 40 yrs, gives a first-person perspective. At times, I feel I'm lining up my putt from the gallery.

I like that the greens are challenging, but they should be equally challenging for all ball placements. 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2023 11:55 AM

Yiannis1970:

This should be WGT's #1 priority

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2023 1:40 PM

As most of us know...everything that's highly important for the game play is out of their ''dos'' list.

So, i will keep dreaming as Brian suggested.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2023 2:41 AM

This is from Discord on the date shown, I was going to copy it here then but no doubt would be thought to be interfering, I reckon we can now assume it's not going to be posted by wgt.   A few things (I think you may have to go to Discord and sign in, that your thoughts will do "no harm" and the limiting questions) may discourage you from answering but it'd maybe be good if it wasn't just the usual voices. 

WGT Nico — 21/06/2023 17:25

Hey everyone, here's a google form to fill out regarding some feedback/suggestions regarding live series! Would love to have as many of you all as possible to fill this out. We've already gotten plenty of feedback from the previous season already, but there's no harm in getting some more. We want to always make sure we're improving on our previous season. The form will be pinned in ⁠esports (I assume that's esports in wgt's discord) so you can always find it there!

https://forms.gle/2F363Twx1aP7Z7ec6

Google Docs

Live Series Suggestions/Feedback

RSS