What Happened to the 2 Big Monthly's!?

Thu, Feb 10 2022 4:34 PM (205 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:13 AM

xAmazingTrace:

Now that’s hilarious!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Good one sir!

Truly, good on you for being a good sport on that one.

Well done! Much respect.

• Ketket1
    6,893 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:17 AM

Robert1893:

xAmazingTrace:

Good one sir!

Well done! Much respect.

Nice to see you two kiss and make up. Peace has been restore. Praise be to god. 

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:24 AM

Ketket1:

Robert1893:

xAmazingTrace:

Good one sir!

Well done! Much respect.

Nice to see you two kiss and make up. Peace has been restore. Praise be to god. 

It’s just because I went to church this morning and got some Jesus πŸ˜‚

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:31 AM

Ketket1:
    Praise be to god. 

From whom all blessings flow. πŸ˜€

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:34 AM

xAmazingTrace:
    It’s just because I went to church this morning and got some Jesus πŸ˜‚

Same here!

Plus my wife and I have been watching the The Chosen series. Each day, I remind myself I'm a Christian. Every once in a while, I try to live it out on the forums. But you know, you do it too much, people come to expect it. πŸ˜‰

Religious faith, crazy thing it is. It's supposed to make me different (different in a good way!). 

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:39 AM

@Ketket1

By the way, I've been following the thread all along and had pretty much read all of the posts as they took place. It's only today I decided to jump in a bit. 
  • ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:43 AM

Robert1893:

@Ketket1

By the way, I've been following the thread all along and had pretty much read all of the posts as they took place. It's only today I decided to jump in a bit. 

As a church going Christian, I certainly hope you took notice of my insightful comments and put in a word with the big guy..:)

• Schmails3
    168 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 11:46 AM

The Chosen - great series!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 12:12 PM

JSmithers:

DodgyPutter:

JSmithers:

What I'm gathering is a movie made decades ago about a karate tournament has painted our CC in a bad light and "the lot" make assumptions about people they don't know.  Understand. Thank you for clearing that up. Have a wonderful day and hit em straightish

and thank you for showing why I wont answer your question. :-) 

Did I miss something?  Felt like my assessment of Mia was fairly spot on.  I didn't even know Mia before this thread so maybe I'm missing something

I guess he answered that for himself.

Should I try again,

Ok so do people agree that the suggestion is either that the TC one is changed back to the first three pay-out or (this is just in case wgt won't do that, something I see as likely) an additional "tier" is added to these monthlies and that one is open and is a top 3 pay-out.  The pay-out is determined by the entry fees. 

The second way would have the added benefit that very good players stuck in the quagmire of saturation could also enter and test themselves against the best, which would also boost the pay-out :-). 

any thoughts?

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2022 12:23 PM

@Dodgy

1. At the risk of emotional abuse from the posters, I still like Scott's (SamSpayed).idea. I also think a ten player payout would be fairer and draw more people than a 3 player payout.

2. Your idea that "very good players stuck in the quagmire of saturation could also enter and test themselves against the best, which would also boost the pay-out ":.is also good.

ct 

RSS