Forums

Help › Forums

Strange things & Hidden Objects

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:44 PM (310 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 2:21 AM

HamdenPro:

That's interesting, I've not seen anything like that before.  : )

The odd thing is, all the pictures of that hole when playing it, have a very different cloud formation to that shown here.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 4:42 PM

I had posted before of the "aiming" and flight path lines of other player's shots on my screen.  It happened again while playing alt. Every time the fourth player was hitting, his aiming line appeared on my screen (I was player #1). It did not appear on anyone else. In addition, after he shot, the lines still appeared when the other players were hitting, but only on my sceen.

Here is player 4 putting:

Here is player 4's drive on a 3 par:

On the green when another player was putting, player's 4 flight path was still showing:

Weird!!

• RoggRR
    584 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 7:39 PM

When that happens the meter is very very jumpy

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 6:25 PM

pdb1:
    Yep . Is wonder ? I your video software recording at the time ? Or are you hyper instant screen shotting these ?

No and No

pdb1:
    But if other random players are seeing this too ? RogRR . Maybe he is running software too . I was just thinking that it could pick up more of what is behind the normal view

Not running any software in background and the lines are definitely from the other players ball flight. When he is aiming to putt, I see the line move, same with aiming up drivers and approaches.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2023 12:37 PM

pdb1:
    So they are common and no mystery

No, they are not common and it is a mystery. That is the point.

Maybe I did not explain it well. There are four players. Obviously, we each see our own "aiming" lines and ball flight path when hit.

In my case, whenever player 4 was up, no matter whether he was hitting first or last, his aiming lines, and ball flight path, was displayed on my screen. No one else but player 4 and mine. After he hit, his path line would stay on the screen whoever was next up. It did this for each hole.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 4:27 PM

I guess sometimes it is not "Me and My Shadow"

I saw this on the WGT discord #General channel. It was posted by Babzilla33. Hmm, maybe someone's Chakra is out of balance.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Jun 6 2023 6:16 PM

#13 Pebble Beach - Oh Deer!

RSS