Forums

Help › Forums

DO NOT UPGRADE

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:59 AM (43 replies)
  • Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 2:11 AM

I received an answer from support yesterday saying they were "investigating" , so it seems too early to have the fix in the 1.71.12

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 8:26 AM

Yes I agree with you, unless they knew where they messed up, seems a lot of players can’t load the game so a ball going a stray every couple of holes is small by comparison. Maybe the fix here was to sort that issue out, who knows they don’t actually tell you what they have fixed just a generic “bugs” fixed.

• Johnnyspiez123
    39 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 1:34 PM
    I play on iPad and I phone. Problems started last week during clash on my iPad, and now today. My I phone play is whacked out. I e lost 7 balls in under a week and sent an email to wgt for the refund. This is extremely frustrating for sure.
  • Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 4:37 PM

still no news from the "investigation" this bug is really a major trouble to play this game and as said above losing golf balls on the right side is getting costly .

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 8:30 AM

I am just playing with standard balls, I have lost one ball at the start of this s/w issue so pretty lucky really. Keeping away from showdown, turf and clashes till it’s resolved, so hope it’s resolved soon.

• Alan11855
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 10:07 AM

I just started a new thread with this exact problem.Guess I should have look into the various threads on here. I am having the same problem as stated here!

Its impossible to play as it is now. Does anyone know what WGT is doing?

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 2:11 AM

It has been more than 1 week and no feedback from WGT support. Last golf ball lost right was on the par 5 hole hole 6 at pebble . It's getting costly to continue playing in those conditions

the bug is still present in version 1.71.12 . 

• JoeG540
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:06 PM

I’ve sent 15 + emails to members service regarding the new upgrade version problems and bugs that has totally destroyed my game. I received one response 3weeks ago ,they would look into it. I regret upgrading from the 1.71.1 version that was perfect,, maybe too perfect for WGT. They’re in the gaming business to make money off of us...  

i also have tried everything from flipping  my iPad around to deleting and reinstalling the app many times. Still with no luck nothing appears to be working. Tied of losing balls and not  competing any longer. 

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 7:16 AM

The bug fixing is taking too long , with no feedback. Would it be possible to give a link to roll back the ipad app to 1.71.1.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 11:34 AM

You think that would be the logical thing to do, go back to a revision that worked as you said 1.71.1 re issue that version then look at what they have done in the next 3 issues they have released. I sent a compliant in when 1.71.12 didn’t do anything to solve it and was told they are investigating the issue. 

RSS