Help › Forums

DO NOT UPGRADE

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:59 AM (43 replies)
  • Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 6:22 AM

blackridgenik:

The meter is smooth just on occasions when I hit stop it doesn’t stop just carries on, using Bridgestone slow ball and you can watch it slowly go past that point to the end of the power bar.

I’ve had that problem in the past. What (almost) completely resolved it was to play with the iPad upside-down, that is with the cover hinge on the bottom. It makes no sense but it worked.

• Xarav
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 7:19 AM
    THERE ARE A LOT OF BUGS AND ISSUES ON iOS VERSION 1.71.10. IT’S SUCK. @#&#*&%@%.$*@&$&#$][&@*@&#&#,,,
  • Cicero733
    2,291 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 8:46 AM

Trtr30:
    What (almost) completely resolved it was to play with the iPad upside-down, that is with the cover hinge on the bottom. It makes no sense but it worked.

FWIW I am an iPad player and that is the position I have always used. With my older iPads it kept the home button near my right thumb and with my current iPad it keeps the charging cord to the right out of my way. Regardless, I still at times have meter problems, but recently the meter has been more consistent, less jumpy.

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 9:16 AM

I confirm the bug on the meter for an ipad player (ipados 14.7.1 - ipad 6th generation) , from time to time the meter wont react and go way right with potentially awful consequences , water , out of bounds , rough , trees , brush , fescue , you name it . We need a quick fix for this bug as with it indeed the game is unplayable. I dont imagine playing showdown with that bug still there .  .

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 10:03 AM

I changed the button to left hand side that didn’t work and it wasn’t the glitch it was me lol, then I removed left and right and had no issues for 3 or 4 games then I had a glitch. I do have my iPad the normal way for the case but do turn it round when charging because of where the plug is worked ok but then again it works the other way till I get the “glitch”. Using standard wgt balls now as I have last 2 due to this issue. 
    I think WGT need to go back to 1.71.1 till they sort out the issue, missed playing in the clash and not even going to try and qualify for showdown.

Just hope wgt does something soon rather than later.🤔 

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 10:06 AM

I do have a very old first edition iPad and I had no issues at all using that but it’s so so slow I can’t really cope playing on it.

• chutzpahzekejim
    77 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2021 3:05 PM

I think my iPad auto updated last night b/c today I’m having the same problems described in this thread.  Any fix?  Turning iPad upside down didn’t work for me.  

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 11:56 AM

chutzpahzekejim:

I think my iPad auto updated last night b/c today I’m having the same problems described in this thread.  Any fix?  Turning iPad upside down didn’t work for me.  

Try Turing off left and right controls and just use the power bar by sliding your finger along the bar, I tried it and didn’t have the problem but I find it hard to control so not ideal.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 2:05 PM

New software available available in App Store., see how it goes 

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 2:34 PM

chutzpahzekejim:

Installed new Rev download tonight and it still the same  new revision 1.71.12 exactly the same as 1.71.10, played 3 holes on club tournament first hole ok missed 2 ft putt with ball going to the right and 3rd hole drive flew off to the left so gave up.

RSS