Forums

Help › Forums

DO NOT UPGRADE

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:59 AM (43 replies)
  • Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2021 9:41 AM

before i was taping in the red circle and the bug was occuring from time to time . Now i tap in the blue circle and everything is fine.

Its much easier than taping in the middle of the screen.

I hope it helps

• Aidansnell
    147 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 11:17 PM

Thanks for the advice from Fanling and others earlier.

It seems to work but feels a bit awkward.  Get pains in my hand if I use that technique , hope others arent effected.  Wouldn’t want WGT to suffer any litigation just because they don’t fix a bug they have introduced in an upgrade but don’t fix.

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE

• RobHon
    78 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2021 7:00 PM

+1

Thank you Fanling. This is very clear and and helpful.

I'd been following this post with interest having seen sporadic issues myself recently. Short story, this one also works for me but feels awkward.

I play on ipad most of the time and had a clicking pattern similar to yours, clicking slightly above your red circle as my default.

It was a bug that only occurred occasionally for me. It first happened on 2 putts I'd have maybe missed anyway so nothing lost but certainly worrying to offding by such a wide distance. At first I didn't change anything but then it totally wiped me out of one of the big monthly tournaments I was leading thanks to 2 impossibly bad tee shots with the click registering waaaaaaaayyyyy later than it should. There's some superb players in that tourney so maybe it wont change anything, but would have been nice to see if I could keep up with them so that was more annoying.

Tried a few games with the starter ball (to avoid losing any more expensive ones) after that setback in club tournaments & found this also works for me. I too find it uncomfortable as you now need to move your finger across the screen after releasing the swing meter. But I'm confident enough to play the "game balls" again. Hope I'm not cursing myself here but no issues in the past few days at all with the centre screen clicking method.....

Again thanks

Rob

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:59 AM

It's a pity but still no new ipad  version with a fix for this bug ..

The current ipad version is still 1.71.12 .

RSS