Forums

Help › Forums

Changing status to Veteran

Wed, Jan 25 2023 12:35 PM (33 replies)
  • Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 10:47 PM

IDK if there are still the 3 dots on your CC homepage next to each member . If that is what you are clicking and getting the error . Then you might be totally screwed .

24 hours is not long enough . 2 maybe 3 days at the outside . You should receive an automated message . Stating that they received your inquiry and someone will be contacting you . Or something like that .

I know they are extremely busy . If you don't hear something in 3 days . Look in your sent folder in your email . Click on the same email you sent them . Click reply . Ask them if they have had a chance to look at your issue yet .

I don't mean to alarm you when I said " you might be totally screwed" . But if you say there is a response that says

" since the above comment from Support saying "we are working on it".

That's not a good sign . Owners tools and features can sometimes become corrupt .

But I am sure you will get it fixed .

Thanks , yes the dots are there and I have now tried multiple browsers with the same result. Crazy an issue like this hasn't been fixed. 

The notion of transferring ownership is not an option in a game that places zero priority on creating communication options. 

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 10:57 AM

It sure is CRAZY!

Actually, it's insane in the membrane...

Have never heard back after, "We're working on the issue." 

Not surprising though considering tech folk make a thread called "BUG LOG" which really isn't a bug log.

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2022 9:42 AM

Well, it has taken quite a while, but I finally got a response from support...

The main issue is the Flash version of the game had a different setup than the desktop client and mobile version of the game. This is also specific to certain clubs and an issue that QA still is continuing to look into along with other club issues. I'm sorry I can't be of more help there and please let us know if you have any other issues or questions in the future.  

Don't hold your breath.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2022 6:25 AM

Wgt knew Flash was ending long before it did. Beyond me why they weren't working on, at least, the most common requirements of the new platform. There has been nothing but endless glitches impacting everything from changing ownership of a CC to buying clubs or balls. 

The forum is full of horror stories, with wgt simply shrugging their shoulders and buying more time. 

No idea what these scheduled updates accomplish, other than making things worse.

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2022 2:11 PM

Has anyone tried, or had any luck with asking Support to set player status to Veteran for them?

I have sent a message through requesting six players get promoted to Veteran in my club. Will let you know if it works, & if it does we should get as many club owners as possible to do the same. Maybe if we can get enough people asking support to do it manually, they might actually fix the issue.

The response about it being a flash related problem is suspect, because the website (where the change is edited) section is in Javascript.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2022 12:56 PM

Taz7466:

Has anyone tried, or had any luck with asking Support to set player status to Veteran for them?.

They just respond with "They are aware of the issue and is working on it"

• UpWindSlicer
    111 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2022 3:18 PM

When on the homepage of your game, click on Country Clubs. Then click on Club Forums at the top.

From there you’ll see your picture/avatar on the upper left side - click on the picture. 

Then scroll down to My Country Club and click on it. 

When your list of members shows up, on the left side of every member you see like 2 or 3 little yellowish dots - click on those. From there you’ll be able to change their status. 

RSS