Forums

Help › Forums

Can't delete Pending Invites

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 5 2023 12:21 PM (6 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 5:27 AM

After latest update we can no longer delete pending invites.

The X is there but it is not active so when you click on it nothing happens.

Guess when you moved the location seperate from the members of club list and put it just below the code does not work anymore.

Please take a look and correct if possible.

Thanks,

Michael

• hammertrucking
    2,162 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2023 10:21 AM

i have the same result.  have you contacted WGT directly?  

Danny

• phipster
    4,445 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2023 11:29 AM

Same problem for me as well....

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2023 1:47 PM

I have had that problem since joining.  I can delete friends on my Ipad but they still show up in my profile on my laptop.  No problem with deleting invites, which I did earlier this week.  Haven't figured out this whole friend thing so I don't have any.  The one thing I love about golf is that it is an individual sport.  

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2023 7:38 AM

Hi Michael

I too run a CC and yes you cannot delete pending CC requests like before through the wgt web page...... but..

On the App or Launcher you can delete. Sign in and get to your home page. Look near the top right of your screen  and find MANAGE CLUB REQUESTS with a RED dot after it.

Click on it and when that window opens you will see any new requests to join your CC and also there you will find a tab to DELETE PENDING REQUESTS.

Hope that helps

Listy

• oohaahh
    375 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2023 3:47 AM

This is a glitch WGT are aware of and which they're planning to put right on the next downtime (allegedly).

The issue has been raised a lot on the Discord forum and apparently the only way to see/delete these invitations is to leave your current CC and rejoin it if you don't want to accept the invite (which if it's cold calling is pretty likely....a Club/player would normally ask you first before just sending an invite...).

Hopefully sorted soon but probably best to ignore the purple dot for the moment unless you're expecting an invite.

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2023 12:21 PM

Kalliste:

On the App or Launcher you can delete. Sign in and get to your home page. Look near the top right of your screen  and find MANAGE CLUB REQUESTS with a RED dot after it.

Click on it and when that window opens you will see any new requests to join your CC and also there you will find a tab to DELETE PENDING REQUESTS.

Thanks. Worked for me.

RSS