Forums

Help › Forums

Changing status to Veteran

Wed, Jan 25 2023 12:35 PM (33 replies)
  • Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 11:39 AM

UpWindSlicer:

When on the homepage of your game, click on Country Clubs. Then click on Club Forums at the top.

From there you’ll see your picture/avatar on the upper left side - click on the picture. 

Then scroll down to My Country Club and click on it. 

When your list of members shows up, on the left side of every member you see like 2 or 3 little yellowish dots - click on those. From there you’ll be able to change their status. 

Mate, maybe next time, try reading the previous comments before replying.

• spnorton
    401 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 4:26 PM

Since this issue seems to STILL be unresolved, let me jump in with a FIX!

I tried every suggestion listed in this thread… Transferring Ownership, Leaving and Rejoining, etc. I also tried iPad and PC platforms… nothing works.

So, to be clear, clicking those “3 little dots” next to a person’s name offers ONLY the options of “Novice” and “Delete.” You can successfully click “Novice” but you then get an error message saying nothing changed and you’re screwed. Clicking “Delete” does, in fact remove the user from the club, and solves nothing.

THE FIX…

I can only fix this via iPad, not a PC…

Use the iPad App, NOT a browser.
    From your main App page after you’ve signed in, click: COUNTRY CLUBS, then TOOLS, then RANKS AND PERMISSIONS.

There, you’ll see the users and a green CHANGE button to the far right of each member. From there you can easily change the member’s rank to anything you want.

You're Welcome… assuming this works for others as it did for me. As far as I know, there isn’t an actual App that runs on a PC, and all the browsers fail. Oh well.

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 12:35 PM

OMG, the recent update finally fixed this issue!!!!! Thank you very much WGT!.

Website is still broken, but in the Country Club Member list, owners can now change the status of any member to Veteran directly from the list. Also a lot easier to remove members using the Members list in game as well.

RSS