Forums

Help › Forums

New Format

Tue, Mar 16 2021 6:29 PM (104 replies)
  • LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:11 AM

I agree 100000 percent!  Without Flash, I think I might have to go old school and buy the older EA SPorts games.  The power bar is erratic and totally unfair.

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:13 AM

"11 years loving this game and WGT has managed to destroy my passion for it overnight. Well done."

Absolutely.  The new and "deproved" version sucks ass!

• rled
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:41 AM

I just spent 50.00 last week on the old format and always loved playing. Now with new format the game doesn't seem real to me and is very hard to play even with the max balls  I play. is there any other flash player can take it's place and if, not can get refund. So not happy with this format. looks like a phone app.                  Richard Lederer

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 12:02 PM

pdb1:

?:
    (Mobile does not have these Multiplayer options yet)

Who said that ?

My phone has them .

On your Phone Click on Multiplayer/Play Friends & you'll see that as pointed out there is no MP, AS or Skins, it's just a Random 3 or 9 hole Practice Stroke Play game, not even a RR

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 12:05 PM

No issues but its really hard to actually find a Pick up game.All 15 million users can't possibly be busy.I have been playing the NV for 5 months and its been like this that whole time and was the same with the flash version.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:15 PM

pdb1:

pdb1:

?:
    (Mobile does not have these Multiplayer options yet)

Who said that ?

My phone has them .

Kenher01:
    On your Phone Click on Multiplayer/Play Friends & you'll see that as pointed out there is no MP, AS or Skins, it's just a Random 3 or 9 hole Practice Stroke Play game, not even a RR

Okay . I see that now . I didn't know that .

Is that mobile only ? Or are those also false functions in the PCEA ?

Just Mobile

RSS