Forums

Help › Forums

New Format

Tue, Mar 16 2021 6:29 PM (104 replies)
  • Timeslayer
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:20 PM

Seems like nothing is being done to get back to the quality of the flash game. 3 months now. The new game is just horrible. It feels and plays like a 1980's arcade game to me. Are HTML5, WebGL and WebAssembly options? Because what WGT has now is just horrible. Played for 7 years the best game I have ever played and now it unplayable for me. At least tell us that you just can't make it better using the platform WGT is trying to use and don't know how to get it back to the quality it was with flash. It looks like there's know silver lining in the future. At least I have been doing a lot more fishing

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:36 PM

pdb1:

Kenher01:
    Just Mobile

Okay . GR8 .

So without having to go through and test all the formats myself .

PCEA is fully functioning . Playable in all formats previously available in flash .

Yep correct

Happy New Year Paul, hope the shoulders are on the mend

Ken

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:50 PM

Timeslayer:

Are HTML5, WebGL and WebAssembly options?

The Game Engine is Unity, the same as a little not heard of game called Fortnite, i heard a few kids play it! ;)

Ken

• rawits
    56 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:58 PM

Obviously you want to be a kid again...read comics, play with crayons....you ever looked at Fortnite? It's a cartoon!

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 5:40 PM

rawits:

Obviously you want to be a kid again...read comics, play with crayons....you ever looked at Fortnite? It's a cartoon!

u dum

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 5:46 PM

rawits:

Irony is lost on you! ;)

• BMX123
    627 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 6:37 PM

Early opinion of the game play for the New Format - the game plays a lot different more animated but I can see it being superior to the the flash game.

The putting is way more precise and irons seem to demand that as well. 

• FinalTable
    46 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 7:42 PM

Where is the download for PC?  I can't find it anywhere. 

Edit:  I found the download for it, here in the forum.  This forum is slightly more helpful than WGT support. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:09 PM

FinalTable:

Where is the download for PC?  I can't find it anywhere. 

Bottom of this page.   vv    "Download the app."

RSS