Forums

Help › Forums

New Format

Tue, Mar 16 2021 6:29 PM (104 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 1:17 PM

@ bypass07,

Forums are listed under "Help" dropdown menu , took me a bit too, lol. Happy New Year!

Doc :)

• UVBLUE47
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:24 PM

I been playin this new version for week now. So now tonight, I try & get this small box...

loading issue......check internet connectivity, we are having a hard time getting a signal

Press RETRY....hah

My internet is working fine....wgt is NOT

H

• BMX123
    627 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:30 PM

And I never slice......

Happy New Year

• boneser
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:36 PM

I totally agree. Hardly worth the trouble to play anymore

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 7:29 PM

The replies Im reading are not adding up to my experience with the new version. Maybe because I switched to it 6 months ago when I saw the writing on the wall. But, anyway, Im having practically no issues at all.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 8:25 PM

I don't get it either, I did the same back in March. Did I love it at first, nope.  I enjoy it now.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 8:28 PM
    YankeeJim:
    They're wrecking the social aspect of the game with this bug infested, incomplete version.
    Agreed. We had to set up a club chat room through Discord , just to know who is actually online. Like Jim said its not acceptable to open a new version that isn't complete. Its like buying a new car and they hide the gear stick and one of the wheels keeps falling off.
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 8:32 PM

YankeeJim:

Kenher01:
    Ya just gotta keep trying,

BS. An hour!!  A friggin hour and can't get a game going!! FFS, they've had almost a year to get things right and all they've done is screw around with stupid additions. To hell with the social aspect of the game, either play by yourself or go do something else.

11 years loving this game and WGT has managed to destroy my passion for it overnight. Well done.

p.s., This new version has a new twist--it literally shuts down your computer when you try to do stuff like look at an opponent's profile or your setting (in between turns.) I mean like literally shuts down.

It happened twice during one aboorted attempt to get a game going. The game started, I looked at an opponent's profile and poof, computer shuts down. The second time it happened I tried looking at my game settings in between shots and poof, computer shuts down.

Marisa Tomei said it best in My Cousin Vinny---"OMG what a fkn nightmare."

A couple of times in alt shot i like you said , came out of the game for a few seconds and when i cam back i lost everyone's chat and had to reload launcher. Its just basic bugs which needed to be ironed out that makes its even more frustrating. Takes away some of the stress from the highway sign from 4 to 10 feet though. Maybe an easy solution there would be to add a transparency slider for the aimer so you can make it like a glass window if needed on some putts ?

• SpazzStick
    262 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 10:07 PM

PRIESTESS:
    YankeeJim:
    They're wrecking the social aspect of the game with this bug infested, incomplete version.
    Agreed. We had to set up a club chat room through Discord , just to know who is actually online. Like Jim said its not acceptable to open a new version that isn't complete. Its like buying a new car and they hide the gear stick and one of the wheels keeps falling off.

to be fair, the flash version was in beta until they took it offline this week.

RSS