• yldcatz
    65 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 1:01 AM

how do I get to AS game? 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 1:39 AM

Hi

Once you are on a PC or Mac & have Downloaded & Installed NV (New Version), PCEA (PC Early Access) you should see this

(Mobile does not have these Multiplayer options yet)

^ Above, if you click Tournaments this will open up RG's etc & if you go in "My Tournaments" after clicking on Tournaments it will show all that you are entered in/need to play

Here's AS

PS Single Player will bring up Stroke Play & CTTH, Solo Play

Ken

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 2:34 AM

Kenher01:

Hi

Once you are on a PC or Mac & have Downloaded & Installed NV (New Version), PCEA (PC Early Access) you should see this

(Mobile does not have these Multiplayer options yet)

^ Above, if you click Tournaments this will open up RG's etc & if you go in "My Tournaments" after clicking on Tournaments it will show all that you are entered in/need to play

Here's AS

PS Single Player will bring up Stroke Play & CTTH, Solo Play

Ken

And how do you know which friends are online?  I spent 15 minutes looking... gave up, couldn't be bothered to waste any more time on it.

This game is all but finished in my opinion.  You might think it's great because you've only been here 5 minutes and don't know how good it was previously.  This is pure garbage now.  And a cartoon game at best!

• BethBirdie
    11 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 2:44 AM

Summed it up in a nutshell! Can't even get into the new version    grrrrr

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 2:46 AM

The onus would be on them to make sure they are not Offline but Online

Ken

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 2:53 AM

Kenher01:

Ken

That hasn't really answered the question.  I'll ask in a different way...

WHERE do you find which friends are online?  I'm pretty sure some are, but where do I see them?

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 3:18 AM

It's right there

Also in the Search Box above if your Friend has set their Status as Offline you can still manually type in his name & well if he's at his PC & see's it he can accept it

Ken

• leewebb
    48 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 3:19 AM

MioKontic:

Kenher01:

Ken

That hasn't really answered the question.  I'll ask in a different way...

WHERE do you find which friends are online?  I'm pretty sure some are, but where do I see them?

At the bottom of the main screen it says Friends. Click that. No?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 9:42 AM

leewebb:
    At the bottom of the main screen it says Friends. Click that. No?

Sure, it lists your friends, even has a green "play" button on some of them. The problem is you can't see that if you're in a lobby waiting for somebody to show up and play. Used to be the host would ask for green friends to fill out the teams but there's no way you can answer that--you have nowhere to go to see who's available.

As it is, the host does have the ability to invite friends from their list, that invite button brings up a list of greens but you have no way of knowing if they're just online at the time or if they're ready to play. 

• BMX123
    627 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:26 PM

Did WGT gift everyone some sleeves and some gear for our inconvenience?

RSS