Forums

Help › Forums

Farewell to Flash

Tue, Feb 2 2021 1:26 PM (105 replies)
  • morgan1464
    152 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 7:42 PM

Favorite memory. When I played someone in a match play challenge and my opponent was playing on launcher while I was on flash. We went to 3 holes extras on St. Andrews and I had a nasty 50 foot putt for birdie. It was his first time playing launcher and he accidentally concede my putt and ended up missing his. He was so mad and I still laugh about this as it was a match I should have lost. 

• Gepetto1958
    4,223 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 8:02 PM

I met my gf on wgt 7 years ago. We chatted and played golf for two years before meeting in real life. We are still together but now she is sick but is still the most optimistic person I know.

• AlaskanDame
    18,969 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 8:51 PM

Gepetto1958:

I met my gf on wgt 7 years ago. We chatted and played golf for two years before meeting in real life. We are still together but now she is sick but is still the most optimistic person I know.

The FAPC has had several couples meet and become more than virtual friends through WGT.  I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Montreal and meet these two personally.  You won’t find nicer people on the planet.

Thank you, WGT and JP, for broadening my outlook.

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 11:10 PM

I haven't been on here long but I got involved because my Opa played the game .  It was only after he passed away this summer that I realized what he was actually playing. I thought he played some cartoons golf game but grandma told me later that it was this game. That's why I tried it out . A bit of a reminder about him .

Thanks for creating the game and making many people happy and giving them somethinge to.   enjoy

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 1:16 AM

WGTweb:
    ScottHope:
    are we going to lose the 'old style' WGT.com when you switch flash off?
    Yup, the new design will finally be the only design.

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of, thanks anyway WGTweb. ; )

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 1:30 AM

Hole IN One Pebble 7 

My Favourite Hole of WGT 

Junped to Joy after it went in hole 

• Robert1212122
    2,295 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:15 AM

Champ, are we going to have button ``Report Abuse`` during all games in WGT?

Kind regards,

Robert1212122

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:25 AM

Any plans on how to fix the bracket issue? Cause as things stand, all the brackets, that include both Trugolf courses, and have not yet filled, will never be able fill at all. And the new ones are not generating... 

• pamser
    699 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:40 AM

My fav memory was when i bought my bogey burger van and after 5 year of playing its still very popular in my game bhahaah

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:44 AM

What this needs is the ability to see ur opponents putt from reverse, and have the option of looking at the course during ur oponents shot from different camera angles.

AND, get rid of that ridiculous "WATCHING OPPONENT"

Otherwise the whole thing is just too boring.

RSS