Tue, Feb 2 2021 1:26 PM (105 replies)
  • UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:22 PM

lovely i cant figure how to play 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 5:42 PM

I remember at one time playing a game called surviver  or something like that , The game was set up so community got to vote a player out / or off . The Mods at WGT even went so far as to have a place for you to vote .  It was a fun game where your score didnt count .  If any one who remembers would you , WGT and players , be willing to play / join in if we could see something like that set up with the New WGT .

OPY

• AIMTOPLEZE
    557 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:19 PM

Hey Champ!,,Hope you and yours had a great Christmas,,Wishing you a Great New Years.

I have some concerns with this new switch over; (A). When i was trying to play,,It was asking me to play with FireFox, And when i did,,I had to reset my avatar, i got my clubs,,buti didn't get the balls that i was using.,,(B). If i download Windows 10, will i able to play like it was? I do have the Fals 32 bit version....(C). I sent in a request of the problems, i was having to WGT support, I assume. when i was trying to send, It said, "Request Not Sent", Did i get blocked out from sending help to support?

I'm sorry to say, as of right now, I do not like the new app. Please help out if you can, sir.

I do enjoy the game..I have some friends here. I do get some back lash sometimes..

Like to hear your input for help..

Thanks..Happy New Year,,Aim..(Ted)

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 5:17 AM

My favorite memory of flash was the intermediate time between wgt's updates.

• PeteM2
    3,442 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:04 AM

Hi Champion

My favourite WGT memory was a hole in one on 10th at St Andrews, something I could never do in real life, so of course I saved it, unfortunately my least favourite moment is just now discovering that all of my saved magic moments are lost forever

They seem to have gone in a Flash  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year

Pete

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:11 AM

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/407780.aspx

The rules , 

You have the next week till 8/7 Sunday night to add your name for a game that will have a chance for players / community  to vote you out of the game . 

8 players will be picked from the many that will enter , Your chance will be a Random pic . Vid to conform  from .

Of the 8 players picked , they will have to play a course / game format of my picking . I will post the game settings and each player can play when ever . You will not be set up to play with someone else . EDIT ,  if you want to set up a game with one of the other players and have a bit more fun go for it .It will be a Easy red tee special for round # 1 , Round # 2 will be a blitz , 3rd and final round has not been set yet .

You agree to  play

Week # 1   ,,   8 players have a week ( Monday - Friday )  to play and post a score or tell us about the game .  

On the week end you the Community will get to vote a player OUT / OFF of the game . You the community will have a link from the Banana voters to click on , you will get one vote .  Remember that you are voting someone out of the game  !

4 players will be removed the first week .  

Week # 2  , 4 players will play but the community will vote two of them OUT / OFF of the game .

Week # 3  ,  2 players and the Community will pick the last player standing .

OPY 

The prize will be  nothing other than Moot .  

Put your name in the hat , You never know who will win . 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 9:38 AM

Hey all, been a while.  Favorite memories for me were the Epic races to Legend, TL and Champion.  So much fun in the forums then.

But my most favorite has to be June 26, 2014  drum rollllllllll   Yellow Callaways added to WGT.  ;-)

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:16 PM

One more favorite moment. I figured you would get a kick out of it Champ....

[View:https://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/First-time-I-beat-Josh:450:0]

• aces142
    124 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 12:41 PM

Favorite Memory:  I started playing just 4 & 1/2 years ago on my 5 inch phone. I could hardly see the screen.  I moved on to pc in 2016 and haven't missed a day since. I am addicted I must say, but totally enjoy the game.

RSS