Help › Forums

*Announcement About WGT on Flash*

Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:44 PM (207 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 7:28 PM

Miantiao:

YankeeJim:
    No way to tell the host who you have green let alone go see who is.

Snob.

This isn't Augusta National,  its WGT, an online game.

I've come across plenty of 'green' quitters, whingers, gossips, cretins, and of course snobs.

Get off your high horse mate.

I believe Jim was referring to "GREEN" as to a player being available to play?

Nothing derogatory about his comment bro... 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 5:32 AM

Miantiao:

YankeeJim:
    No way to tell the host who you have green let alone go see who is.

Snob.

This isn't Augusta National,  its WGT, an online game.

I've come across plenty of 'green' quitters, whingers, gossips, cretins, and of course snobs.

Get off your high horse mate.

WTF are you on about? You and your 13 friends, I can see where you play with yourself. Probably golf a little, too.

Get with the program, twit, there's a problem getting games going and it has nothing to do with snobbery.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 10:19 AM

WGTChampion:
    WGT 

When are we going to get the Avatars / golf bags and other flash only accessories refunded? 

• JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 11:01 AM

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 11:06 AM

MCalderon402:

WGTChampion:
    WGT 

When are we going to get the Avatars / golf bags and other flash only accessories refunded? 

If you would read a little you would see that they will be releasing many of our purchased avatars as apparel soon. They will be free to those of us who bought them plus we might get both male and female versions.

Some of the golf bags have been gone from the game for years and no one forced us to buy the eye candy only bags. 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 11:26 AM

borntobesting:
    no one forced us to buy the eye candy only bags

No one forced us to buy the eye candy only avatars, either.  Or balls, or clubs, or anything else.

WGT has not said yet whether they will bring the golf bags over to the PC app, give us refunds if we purchased one, or do nothing.  They have said they will bring the avatars and course notebook to the PC app, but they haven't given us a date yet.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 11:59 AM

SamSpayed:

borntobesting:
    no one forced us to buy the eye candy only bags

No one forced us to buy the eye candy only avatars, either.  Or balls, or clubs, or anything else.

WGT has not said yet whether they will bring the golf bags over to the PC app, give us refunds if we purchased one, or do nothing.  They have said they will bring the avatars and course notebook to the PC app, but they haven't given us a date yet.

Champion said that the first set of flash avatars to be released as apparel would be in the October update. So I would say sometime in the next week or so. 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 5:37 PM

borntobesting:
    Champion said that the first set of flash avatars to be released as apparel would be in the October update. So I would say sometime in the next week or so. 

That would be nice.  

I did see the following announcement on Steam (dated Oct 15):

In our first WGT Classic apparel drop, we're planning to release the following:

• Funky Fan Choice 2012 (male and female)
    • Tartan Blue (male) bundled with Sweet Tartan (female)
    • Vintage Plus Fours (male and female)
    • Crimson Pride (male and a *new* female version)

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 5:55 PM

borntobesting:

If you would read a little you would see

why would I do that? when I can save time and have people like you post the only few points to care to know

LMAO :)

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:06 PM

SamSpayed:

In our first WGT Classic apparel drop, we're planning to release the following:

• Funky Fan Choice 2012 (male and female)
    • Tartan Blue (male) bundled with Sweet Tartan (female)
    • Vintage Plus Fours (male and female)
    • Crimson Pride (male and a *new* female version)

I have 2 of those, so that's good.

I'm thinking they probably won't have bonus attributes like the other name-brand apparel though?

I know not everyone likes the bonuses, especially for match play --- but long drives do come in handy for Clash rounds. ;-)

RSS