Forums

Help › Forums

False Credits

Fri, Sep 11 2020 11:27 AM (38 replies)
  • sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 1:25 PM

Someone at Peanut Labs must have been listening. On the PC side now, when you hit the button to try a survey, there has always been a credit value listed and until a few minutes ago, if you completed the survey, what you got for credits was much lower. Now when you get to the screen after hitting the button, it now lists the actual credits to be earned. 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 8:08 AM

I just finished an 81credit survey, got rewarded, then permently got my account suspended. What the heck. My guess is stupidity, or STOOPIDITI rules. 

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 8:30 AM

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Either they have a glitch or a real sadistic business philosophy there

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 10:33 AM

sesky:

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Either they have a glitch or a real sadistic business philosophy there

Peanut Labs has been doing this for years, You get what they consider too many survey completions and they ban you with no explanation of what you are supposed to have done. 

• JacksonRyan15
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 11:47 AM

I've had that happen on other survey sites, not for WGT. The "pre-screening" questions are like test questions, it remembers your original response so too many false selections puts you on a warning with no notification and eventually banned because it thinks your providing false responses intentionally. 

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 12:34 PM

Yep, if you ask why, you get a boiler plate answer that you've violated terms and conditions and if you ask for specifics, they just hide behind that. 

• BROCKOMOTIVE
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 4:10 PM

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but i was attempting to put $5 on here, so i could get galls, instead they gave me 5k credits, and charged me $50. how do i get a refund, is it even possible. thanks in advance for any help

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 2:48 AM

Contact WGT customer services by email is your best chance

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 4:13 AM

JacksonRyan15:

I've had that happen on other survey sites, not for WGT. The "pre-screening" questions are like test questions, it remembers your original response so too many false selections puts you on a warning with no notification and eventually banned because it thinks your providing false responses intentionally. 

That is not the case with Peanut Labs. My answers for the many years that they were on WGT were always the same. Never deviated even once. Always true age, always correct employment status. The only thing I did the day I was banned was take a couple of surveys from a different zip code. 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 10:20 AM

Permanently banned now am I. Does not matter what browser, computer, tablet, anything I use, I am banned, and no answers from WGT or Peanut Labs. 

RSS