Forums

Help › Forums

False Credits

Fri, Sep 11 2020 11:27 AM (38 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 8:01 AM

ballbuster2112:

Yes this also happened to me. have been with WGT since 9/09. Have passed it on to 100's of people. I have decided to remedy this by getting an x-box pc pass and playing PGA2k20 is a far better game and really more enjoyable. also no credits to worry about and no 3rd party excuses. Sad that TopGolf has taken what used to be a great game and ruining it. Have 8,000 credits and 43 free balls to go thru and then will be gone

I'm doing both 2K21 and WGT right now. 2K21 is an entirely different game from this one. 

• lefty84
    28 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 11:27 AM

You would think WGT/TopGolf would care, it is their customer base that is affected.  Oh well, I guess I'll keep playing until my credits run out.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 3:35 PM

I'll probably be done after flash is not supported. The new game doesn't look promising.

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 5:05 AM

Just been banned this morning WTF is happening I still cant even play Launcher all I get is a blank game screen with WGT music playing 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 9:56 AM

Everyone who has been banned, either download WGT mobile on your phone or install an Android emulator like Nox or Bluestax and install WGT mobile on  that. There are several pretty decent surveys on the Tapjoy offer wall. Plus you can watch the 2 credit videos and you can get up to 150 credits a day watching the videos.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 9:57 AM

mrmp1:

Just been banned this morning WTF is happening I still cant even play Launcher all I get is a blank game screen with WGT music playing 

Have you tried WGT on Steam?

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 11:24 AM

Yes In my back and forth emails regarding launcher CS  had me try steam but a problem there is steam did not allow me to signup with my wgt user name as i have credits to follow me over. of all the members am i the only one with this issue trying to setup launcher ? wgt dont know their ass from their elbow

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 10:55 PM
    They have all the power to decide our fate. Being banned a few months ago and when I inquired why - a total non-response was the answer I got. Could a response of our own be creative some how. A boycott at least until WGT gives us some EXCUSE because you know the vendor won't respond. Throw the spaghetti against the wall and see what does or doesn't stick.
  • Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 12:58 AM

it is all screwed up now. I stopped even trying to get the surveys. I just run a few ads and get whatever I get.  

RSS