Forums

Help › Forums

False Credits

Fri, Sep 11 2020 11:27 AM (38 replies)
  • lefty84
    28 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 1:22 PM

I have this too.  Does anyone know what is going on?????

wedge0837:

Permanently banned now am I. Does not matter what browser, computer, tablet, anything I use, I am banned, and no answers from WGT or Peanut Labs. 

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 3:11 AM

Unfortunately, banning people seems to be a way of life with Peanut Labs. WGT had indicated to me that Peanut Labs is considered to be a third party vendor on their site and as such, they don't get involved with disputes or issues regarding Peanut Labs. You will have a better chance of winning Powerball than getting an answer from Peanut Labs as to why you were banned other than the standard boiler plate response that you've violated one or more terms of their agreement. Best you can do to get free credits is do the videos on the mobile app.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 4:37 AM

Add my name to the list. Banned a few days ago. I've played here for over ten years. Haven't done anything different. Except continually xing out the ones that do nothing but ask continuous qualifying questions. 

• 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 6:49 AM

No peanut labs credits for me = no credits for you WGT.

• cobojoe
    2,019 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 6:58 AM

@chicagohorn

Same thing happened to me this morning.

cobojoe

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 7:45 AM

It may be little consolation   , but the surveys , are now only paying very small amounts and the lengths are getting longer , at least the ones I have access to , and very rarely do I get through the qualifier questions. 

• kram801
    441 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 5:06 PM

I have been taking surveys for years and received the banning message the other day to my surprise.  Since other WGT Players are now receiving this message I can not help but think that Peanut Labs has a glitch in their system or they are possibly going out of business because of the virus.  WIth no outlet to earn free World Golf Tour credits I will no longer be buying new gear from the WGT Pro Shop.  I hope that The WGT addresses this problem.  And for Peanut Labs to send out these messages to faithful WGT players and Peanut Labs survey takers is disgraceful.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 3:46 AM

I sent my second request for an explanation this morning. Based on the comments here I doubt I get an answer. 

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 4:18 AM

I had even had gone so far as to call their corporate in California. Got voice mail at the phone operator level. Left a couple of messages and never received a call back.

• ballbuster2112
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 5:44 AM

Yes this also happened to me. have been with WGT since 9/09. Have passed it on to 100's of people. I have decided to remedy this by getting an x-box pc pass and playing PGA2k20 is a far better game and really more enjoyable. also no credits to worry about and no 3rd party excuses. Sad that TopGolf has taken what used to be a great game and ruining it. Have 8,000 credits and 43 free balls to go thru and then will be gone

RSS