Help › Forums

amused and confused WGT LIVE TOURNERMENT

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 6 2020 4:40 PM (9 replies)
  • faizal1900
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2020 7:23 PM

HI all WGT MASTERS AND LEGENDS,

Im confuse and amused with most of the score of the game like tourney sweepstakes and WGT live series tourney.. i saw scoring full 18 like in low 50's  and ive tried to manage all i can top with hi 60's to 80's pls enlighten how this guys score such perfct low number with WGT ball even real touring pro cant beat tht all the time...

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 11:25 AM

faizal1900:

Im confuse and amused with most of the score of the game like tourney sweepstakes and WGT live series tourney.. i saw scoring full 18 like in low 50's  and ive tried to manage all i can top with hi 60's to 80's pls enlighten how this guys score such perfct low number with WGT ball even real touring pro cant beat tht all the time...

Don’t go there my friend, there are hundreds of threads and posts regarding this issue, most are accused of being cheats and using bots etc. Truth of the matter is most of the better players have 1000’s of rounds, every hole and club is mapped, experience counts for everything.

With respect, you have 30 ranked rounds, and very little experience.

Take a trip to Youtube, Young46 streams his rounds daily, try subscribing to his channels, Jason is more than happy to post his rounds and game tips for everyone to view.

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 12:34 PM

faizal1900:
      . . . pls enlighten how this guys score such perfct low number with WGT ball even real touring pro cant beat tht all the time...

It's a VIDEO GAME !!

here is some light reading for you to answer your question ....

Scoring 52 is not a realistic score

How is it possible

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 2:28 PM

I am of the belief that part of the problem is the way WGT advertises this tournament makes it seem like a normal player may stand a chance. I think some don't realize that this is an open tier tournament until after they have entered and played their round. In fact there is absolutely no reason for anyone except elite players to waste their time on this tourney or the eTour qualifier for that matter unless you just want to see how much you need to improve to be competitive. Stick to your tier level weekly and monthly tourneys where you can win a few credits back. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 4:25 PM

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 10:19 PM

BHenke2:

I am of the belief that part of the problem is the way WGT advertises this tournament makes it seem like a normal player may stand a chance. I think some don't realize that this is an open tier tournament until after they have entered and played their round. In fact there is absolutely no reason for anyone except elite players to waste their time on this tourney or the eTour qualifier for that matter unless you just want to see how much you need to improve to be competitive. Stick to your tier level weekly and monthly tourneys where you can win a few credits back. 

Agreed, and that is all i do.

I’m not into this game to consider my self even good enough to compete so that’s why i won’t bother wasting a few balls restarting over and over. With the free credits of 150 a day and the free weeklies i make enough to play for nothing. Some weeks i do quite well but can still tick over so to speak.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 5:31 AM

andwhy67:

faizal1900:

Don’t go there my friend, there are hundreds of threads and posts regarding this issue, most are accused of being cheats and using bots etc. Truth of the matter is most of the better players have 1000’s of rounds, every hole and club is mapped, experience counts for everything.

With respect, you have 30 ranked rounds, and very little experience.

Take a trip to Youtube, Young46 streams his rounds daily, try subscribing to his channels, Jason is more than happy to post his rounds and game tips for everyone to view.

+1

These guys practice more than most play. They know every green and every break. Their notes are accurate and their clubs are Mapped. 

Young46 is a fine example and Mags has great videos also. Check them out 

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 3:20 PM

TopShelf2010:

BHenke2:
    Stick to your tier level weekly and monthly tourneys where you can win a few credits back. 

For those that feel they cannot compete in such open-tier tournaments, a good substitute would be the weekly...

Champion Tournament

Don

After playing that i had a quick look through the tiers, a hack joined today and scored 57, will be some player in the future.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 3:32 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 4:40 PM

TopShelf2010:
    After playing that i had a quick look through the tiers, a hack joined today and scored 57, will be some player in the future.

57 with the starter's equipment... Impressive!

I know I can't even after more than 4 years of playing this stupid game.

RSS