Selling clubs

Fri, Mar 1 2024 11:36 AM (26 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 11:00 AM
    Chris1973M:

Bug Log may be more helpfull

WTF????

Are you insinuating there are bugs in this game?

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 11:41 AM

lmao NEVER

• EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 8:13 AM

Chris1973M:

do you have a bag that holds more than one set?  if so trying to empty bag of all clubs and save then go back try to sell...i had this prob one time my good friend Harry had to take ovr my pc from other country to solve. Good Luck

Chris

Thank you Chris, that's the answer.

I guess the WGT mods don't have the knowledge enough to know the answer to their product as I never seen that bold part above explained in any threads I researched.

BTW, you can't save an empty bag slot. You need at least irons, a putter, and a ball to save any one of the bag slots.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 12:34 PM

Reminded once again how happy I am that I never messed with the bag options. 

Now. Someone post problems with notebook, so I can be happy about that, too. 

:^)

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 1:56 PM

EdJaws wrote the following post at Sat, Feb 9 2019 8:13 AM:

Thank you Chris, that's the answer.

Glad i could help Ed!!  We all (players) are here to help when we can and take the help when giving...:)))

Chris

• Driverdogg
    551 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 6:03 PM

sham, how do i get the irons out of the bag,   i have the old bag with the four set option,  but i only play one set,  but i have different ball in the other sets,  trying to sell apex 100's but its says they may be in a bag  all four sets have the rouge 100

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 8:46 AM

So for the old Standbag that has the option for 4 club sets, you would equip that bag and then go into each set, replacing them with Starter Irons. So hop into set one, replace the irons with the starts, save, hop into set two, replace irons, ect.  until all 4 sets have been replaced. Then un-equip the bag and save. From there you should be able to sell these clubs. 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2020 3:07 PM

+1

• JonJohn2
    307 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:41 AM

This whole subject needs revisiting. Since 1/1/2021 the new game has no bags but I suspect the clubs are still in the nonexistent bags. Thus when trying to sell clubs you cannot.  I keep getting a 'We will refresh your inventory " message but two days later nothing has changed I still cannot sell clubs. WGT needs to add this to their list of things to fix. JJ2

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:59 AM

JonJohn2:

This whole subject needs revisiting. Since 1/1/2021 the new game has no bags but I suspect the clubs are still in the nonexistent bags. Thus when trying to sell clubs you cannot.  I keep getting a 'We will refresh your inventory " message but two days later nothing has changed I still cannot sell clubs. WGT needs to add this to their list of things to fix. JJ2

You have to be patient.

Consider ALL of the players that are in your exact situation. Manually having to address this issue, on an individual basis, has to be a very tedious and time consuming process.

Don

RSS