Forums

Help › Forums

Selling clubs

Fri, Mar 1 2024 11:36 AM (26 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 5:28 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Consider ALL of the players that are in your exact situation. Manually having to address this issue, on an individual basis, has to be a very tedious and time consuming process.

Which is exactly why WGT needs to come up with an automated solution to fix this.  Computers are great at automating tedious and time-consuming processes.

• allengriffis
    72 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 9:16 PM

has this issue been addressed  as there is no bag option on the new platform.

as i have been trying to sell a driver and a putter.

but getting the same reply as the fore mentioned post.

• BeCool00
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2022 4:49 AM

Same problem here not able to sell my R11 iron set club and my old R11 driver. i'm a bit tired to try... with no result.

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2022 8:13 AM

Contact WGT using the link below and they should be able to help.

Email WGT

• LindenVA
    41 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 8:53 AM

This is still an issue - if they can't offer us the ability to sell are equipment then they need to take that feature away for good.  Let's see what that would do to the WGT community?  Otherwise they should FIX it so it works as advertised.

• Georgegarbonzo
    8 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2023 9:03 AM

Yes, I have a problem selling my clubs also on my Windows PC- Win 11. I go through the process of trying to sell my old clubs and click the button "yes" when asked if I want to sell the clubs and nothing happens, I don't even get a message.
    I emailed WGT about it and went through a lengthy conversation (sending screenshots and such) and was asked to list the clubs I wanted to sell and told that they would manually sell them for me if the problem persisted but the conversation went cold, no more responses and the clubs are still there and I keep trying to sell them each day but to no avail.

• CSPD234
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2024 11:36 AM

Same here with selling clubs. It says I have to unequipped it. Which I do but it still wants to sell the the one I unequipped. 

RSS