5 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 8:00 AM

Can we sell clubs and if so how?

Thanks

Scott

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 9:25 AM

GO to your profile page and click on the EQUIPMENT tab. You'll see what to do. If you have a bag you would need to unequip any clubs you want to sell.

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 9:25 AM

No sure if you are on the mobile or web version of the game so I have included both below. 

For Web:
    Click on the EQUIPMENT tab from your Profile page on the website. From there you will see a button titled SELL EQUIPMENT. Click that button to begin the process of selecting which items to sell.

Please keep in mind that Equipment that you can sell to the Pro Shop will be listed on the page and will have a checkbox for you to click if you want to sell the item. If a club is currently in your bag the word "Equipped" will be displayed. You cannot sell back a club that is in your bag. You will need to remove the club from your bag before you will be allowed to sell the item. The total value you will receive for the equipment you have selected will be listed in the TOTAL VALUE box at the bottom of the page.

For Mobile:
    To sell your clubs, select your profile photo in the top right of the main menu then select EDIT EQUIPMENT. 

At the bottom of the Equipment box is SELL CLUBS. Choose this option to sell items back to the proshop. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 10:39 AM

WGTShamWow:
    At the bottom of the Equipment box is SELL CLUBS. Choose this option to sell items back to the proshop.

I like this part.

Where in the Pro Shop can I buy used clubs?  Surely there would be a discount?

;-)

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 1:10 PM

DoctorLarry:
    Where in the Pro Shop can I buy used clubs?
    It depends:

Rumor has it that worn-out clubs are in a special "Used Clubs" section - perfectly hidden behind some curtain, the door being locked most of the time, and with a surcharge of up to 300% to the cost price.

Clubs in very good to pristine condition are in the front showroom - with a zilching rebate.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 1:17 PM

By the way my scores are going, I think someone must have slipped me some of the clubs you bent around a tree or dunked in the ponds back when you were starting out!!!

;-)

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 1:53 PM

You can only sell the clubs you have purchased from the pro shop . The starter clubs cant be sold . Those were gifted to you by WGT and not for sale .

• EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 9:43 AM

I can't sell clubs on either platform and I've equipped all starter gear and unequipped the bag.

On a PC:
    I've got the check boxes next to all the clubs I bought on the sellable inventory page. When I select a club to sell and continue it takes me to a summary page with the club I want to sell and I summit. After a short time a page loads that tells me

Could not sell 'NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).

0 credits have been added to your account

On a tablet:
    I select the profile pic which takes me to the equipment page and at the bottom is a sell clubs button. I'll select it and I can see all my clubs have a sell button. Selecting the club I want to sell it asks if I'm sure and then select sell item.

I get a popup:

we're sorry
    We will refresh your inventory list before anything can be sold

and that's it.

Now what?

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 10:25 AM

do you have a bag that holds more than one set?  if so trying to empty bag of all clubs and save then go back try to sell...i had this prob one time my good friend Harry had to take ovr my pc from other country to solve. Good Luck

Chris

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 10:28 AM

Bug Log may be more helpfull

RSS